LegacyGT.com

New brake ducts from Roo Ducts

Ticking off a few winter projects now that the track car is back together after my deer strike in September. I ended up snapping my driver side Roo Duct in half when I tried to reattach new hoses. The ducts and my 4" hose were about 7 years old so no surprise that they had gotten brittle over time. Luckily Randy Zimmer is still in business so I contacted him for a new pair. He checked his records and my pair were early V.1 3D printed ones. Seven years later, he's on V.6! 3D printing has come a long way since then so these new ones feel much beefier and the shape has been massaged a bit. He now offers them with a round 4" round inlet or ovalized like my old pair. Opted for the round this time around so it would mate with my hose perfectly. My old set had started to get slight rubbing issues as I increased negative camber over the years. Randy was able to look at pics of my old set and re-configure the shape a bit to allow for more clearance. Glad I was able to re-use my old mounting holes so I'm good to go.

roo1.thumb.jpg.db5f3b850e8c810ae8454b50abd72784.jpg

roo2.thumb.jpg.02369e8bd603082a6698a0641134a269.jpg

roo3.thumb.jpg.3c929ac59a6c696017fdb072ac4c9775.jpg

roo4.thumb.jpg.6285945ee54e620f37205a49b2b77e18.jpg

roo5.thumb.jpg.a2880526c1d04e276bc7631df679e38e.jpg

roo6.thumb.jpg.091455b0f19ea00fc847a5ad0f92836f.jpg

Wow that's super trick, I never saw your old ones either.

I'm trying so hard to be modest on my build but my inner " because race car" keeps coming out lol.

I want to check out your car in spring when you bring it back out.

I saw a silver gt sedan in town this week any idea who's that is ?

I'm thinking about starting a AWD car club in Bend, wish there was more legacy's in town, it seems like a more grown up crowd. Either way would be fun even if half the people at the meets are WRX driving , vaping, Fu*kboys.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Edited by JoeInOregon

Wow that's super trick, I never saw your old ones either.

I'm trying so hard to be modest on my build but my inner " because race car" keeps coming out lol.

I want to check out your car in spring when you bring it back out.

I saw a silver gt sedan in town this week any idea who's that is ?

I'm thinking about starting a AWD car club in Bend, wish there was more legacy's in town, it seems like a more grown up crowd. Either way would be fun even if half the people at the meets are WRX driving , vaping, Fu*kboys.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

For sure, we'll have to connect with VespaGTS as well once the weather gets better. I've seen that silver sedan around here and there but no idea who it is. Yeah, its a bit of an uphill battle on the concept for AWD club. Something tells me it going to be a parking lot full of folks from your last paragraph :)