LegacyGT.com

WA-JDM Prova mufflers

These are JDM wagon version mufflers. They fit USDM sedans great. They would be slightly behind the bumper on LGT Wagons.

$400.00 plus shipping and paypal/venmo

Sold to infosecdad.

Shipping will be expensive. Don't ask for shipping unless you're prepared to pay for the extra.

Screenshot_20210821-140653_Facebook.thumb.jpg.587cb078853440e56459e09bc8d23310.jpg

Screenshot_20210821-140646_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e15672cb02f7d7b6e3145fd4e464cda2.jpg

Screenshot_20210821-140650_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e1ec3109f53a613d65d19e441f99ef39.jpg

Screenshot_20210821-140642_Facebook.thumb.jpg.0df96c02a1db37a9368dcb3f52a16901.jpg

Edited by rhino6303

You have a pic of these installed? I asked a eBay seller about these exact mufflers a few months back they said they don’t mate up to USDM stock y-Pipe. These do sound great from the few clips I’ve seen
I searched the my pictures and couldn't find any on my car installed. It does fit an oem midpipe though.

Here are pictures from Unclemat's wagon with JDM rear bumper. The poke is the same for USDM rear sedan. 2008-11-09_145438_a__3913.jpg.341be01f2cf0e26c7c1c43c8370c34e0.jpg

Bump for the top quality of these mufflers. I have them on my fresh build 06 LGT. Prova Fujitsubo mufflers have a deep sleeper tone when you doing 75-80, when you get around 4k to redline they screammm:spin::spin::wub::wub:. People will know you are going hard. I love them No rasp. I have full catted TBE and a removed resonator and it NICE

Bump for the top quality of these mufflers. I have them on my fresh build 06 LGT. Prova Fujitsubo mufflers have a deep sleeper tone when you doing 75-80, when you get around 4k to redline they screammm:spin::spin::wub::wub:. People will know you are going hard. I love them No rasp. I have full catted TBE and a removed resonator and it NICE
Thanks for the bump!
Any sound clips?

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I don't. I also run an EL header so sound would e different.
Are you coming to bend Oregon anytime soon by Chance ?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Sorry but I'm not. Maybe @schralp, @boxkita or @Sgt.Gator might be coming or going from PDX to Bend though.

If you don't get a local sell I would be willing to pay shipping or see if anyone is heading this way and I can kick then some scoots

Can anyone comment on the sound of these vs the nameless axle back with 5 inch mufflers ...what I was looking at

If you don't get a local sell I would be willing to pay shipping or see if anyone is heading this way and I can kick then some scoots

Can anyone comment on the sound of these vs the nameless axle back with 5 inch mufflers ...what I was looking at

Nameless is junk in my opinion. A true TBE with the the mid muffler deleted and replaced with a straight pipe back to these Prova mufflers are classy and not annoying. Nameless is what you buy on a budget. Nameless is just loud for no reason, you do not need to make that much noise to be fast. All bark no bite.

I have had several different combos and the Prova is the best sound of the lot. I would still have them on if they fit the Nameless midpipe better. For some reason the Nameless midpipe is just slightly off and only their mufflers fit well.

The Nameless 5" is truly loud. It's obnoxious on the freeway. I have a branch 1/4 wave resonator that I plan on welding in soon.

These are tempting even though I have something I like. Just trying to save up for a 6mt.

Nameless have a unique sound, and when you are in the mid-range it's nice. But as mentioned, they are loud and like to drone in many setups. I've heard that Prova are one of the better liked sounds.

I have had several different combos and the Prova is the best sound of the lot. I would still have them on if they fit the Nameless midpipe better. For some reason the Nameless midpipe is just slightly off and only their mufflers fit well.

The Nameless 5" is truly loud. It's obnoxious on the freeway. I have a branch 1/4 wave resonator that I plan on welding in soon.

I am using stock pipe. You can just have a custom mid pipe put in. It does not cost much.

• 3 weeks later...
PMed

Make sure you keep these clean. I clean my Prova's once a week. I am talking when the car is cool on a Saturday, I have a cleaner that I clean each one till they shine. If not they will start to get nasty and gross. At the least if you can't get chrome cleaner or of a nice cleaner blast them at the car wash all over.

PSS people always comment on how clean my mufflers are lol :lol: