LegacyGT.com

TPMS - confuse on part number

I'm confuseand don't know what is the difference between these (3) part numbers. I need to order (1) TPMS for my 2013 Legacy 2.5i Prem w/17" OEM Alloy.

Part Number Price

28103AG01C $61.72

28103AJ01A $61.72

28103SG010 $61.72

https://parts.subaru.com/a/Subaru_2013_Legacy-Premium-Sedan-25L-CVT-4WD/_54106_6023511/DISK-WHEEL-ALUMINIUM-WHEEL/B14-290-01.html

I couldn't figure it out either when I ordered TPMS sensors for my OEM wheels. I just ordered 4 of the same. It seems to highlight all 3 sensor when I click on them.

BTW I have 2 OEM sensors & 2 aftermarket TPMS sensor (I wasn't sure what was what) that came with my OEM wheel. I will sell you one of those if you interested. I have a tool to check the battery and sensor serial number, so I can verify its operation.

• 2 weeks later...

I had my friend order the TPMS yesterday and install it. They found out that the old valve stem was not as strong/stiff as the new valve stem w/TPMS that they install.

Crossing fingers that will solve this air leak issue that I been tracing for years. I even replace the rim (brand new OEM) and tire (brand new).

I kept the old TPMS sensor just in case.

Archived