LegacyGT.com

Free killer B kit, Chelsea MA

It's the full kit. Pickup/baffle/pan.

Unfortunately, Boxkita, you did your level best to sabotage the sale of my wagon because you were personally offended by my sales pitch. No free parts for you.

um ok. re-read my comments . removing the accessport from a modified car for sale is still a dbag move. Sorry it just is.

throwing away $350 because yer annoyed with the one person who actually wants yer sale item...that seems brilliant.

best wishes on your sale

I messaged OP to check if the parts were still available, to which he said yes they were still laying there in the Square.

I immediately headed to Chelsea Square and messaged OP for the exact location they were left in the Square. OP never responded. Still hasn’t near a week later.

I guess shame on me for going there first thinking I could find them in a scavenger hunt or that OP would message me back with the location. If OP had them in their possession, a time and place where we could meet would have been great.

Edited by busyychild

• 2 weeks later...
lol to all of this. If it is serious, I am interested. Quick thread jack...Sboarderk03, i've seen a lowered white wagon around the marlborough area, is that you?

Could be! If it was parked with the gold sti bbs wheels on it than yes that's mine. Been collecting parts for a while to do a full build on it with jdm sti fxt 6 speed swap