LegacyGT.com

CAN: madrig cf parts thread

It worked! I never thought I'd be interested in any CF bling but man am I excited to get a blue carbon scoop! If everything works out hopefully I will be able to post some pics of it installed in a few weeks.

These forums are dangerous for the wallet.

Extremely. Especially with cool stuff like what Madrig makes and people importing jdm stuff and then selling it. Can't wait to see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the wagon quarter panels?

There's a set in Canada that's probably going for shipping costs at the moment. :hide:

Tbh, this thread is more about "what's possible" not a "i want to dialogue with the builder". Send madrig a pm and ask for cost. include your zip code, as shipping is from Canada. Also keep in mind, there's a pipeline. So it may be awhile before your part gets to you.

Mine took about 4 months to get, so keep that in mind. And I live 2 hours away from madrig.....

I'm also having a hard time finding someone to do the body work. I have other areas to look after too but the rear quarters seem to be giving estimators fits.

keep me updated. i didn t finish the install thread yet !

you are all responsible for my bad choice in life

[ATTACH]291462[/ATTACH]

if you make a piece that replaces the entire oem thing and molds the wing into it and deletes the subaru badge/hole but leaving the two light holes, i'd be eternally grateful. I know its way more than you wanted to do ...

and ive got another buyer for the wing as pictured. Kip wants for his track wagon.

• 3 weeks later...

Just going to leave these here, Madrig Hood scoop painted and installed a last week. Just for reference in case anyone is interested in how the the side profile looks.

(mods just delete if its not ok)

picture.php?albumid=2667&pictureid=12952

picture.php?albumid=2667&pictureid=12950

POV from Drivers seat, damn I love seeing that scoop bump.

picture.php?albumid=2667&pictureid=12951

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
I just recently started coming back to this forum as I had a spark of energy to fi ally start building my wagon the way I want. Hopefully I'll make a thread or maybe add it to my old one from years ago if it's still up here. That being said I'm all in for a cf rear garnish wing!

Some pics after getting my car back today! CF rear quarters installed and painted, with the spats and the rear bumper blend. I expected the rear quarters to stick out much more, but there is only a subtle difference from stock. Will probably get some spacers for the rear for the meantime to get them a little further out.

Excellent work madrig. Hopefully the budget in the future will allow some more of your products! If you want some other photos let me know and I'll take what I can.

leggybody1.thumb.jpg.308dbd5623c8e77c7b5567b7e55fd2c4.jpg

leggybody2.thumb.jpg.b754ecc6f569e6b18e4b7ea2f86cfdf2.jpg

leggybody4.thumb.jpg.717f3b3940bf66a26a27ff10baeb9e74.jpg

leggybody5.thumb.jpg.d5b84f277faa3a51f9911a7ed8c1d80f.jpg

• Like 1