LegacyGT.com

Enkei Raijin - International Shipping

PtPixel

I'm looking at getting a set of 4 of Enkei Raijin rims but here in NZ they tend to be priced around NZD$2200. I've inquired with Tire Rack in the US about international shipping as they sell for about NZD$1300 so it would save me quite a bit of cash.

My question: What US retailers could someone recommend to buy from or are known to ship internationally?

Thanks for any help.

You tried fortyone automotive yet?

No I haven't, will look into them thanks. - Just checked them, they look to be the most expensive base price for the wheels, about $1,500USD for a set of 4.

shipping to Australia costs about $800-$1000 USD for a set of wheels, I'd assume NZ is roughly the same

Nope, most shipping options are around $270USD for the cheapest option. Even with duty tax the rims are cheaper than any local sellers

You can normally get considerable discounts from him if you do it through clubsub and aren't in a hurry to get them.

Had a look at mine on that site and he has them at over 2400NZD, paid under 1900 shipped with the clubsub discount

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Na thats the price to my door. Being a NZ based business its all final pricing. Just make sure you are extremely transparent on what timelines will and what won't suit you. Items can end up taking 6 months to get to you in some situations. Its mainly when it comes from US suppliers that it drags on, stuff from Japan is normally fairly reasonable.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Archived