Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make me an offer! Just put $900 tires on there. Can include other set of GC05s with Blizzaks on there, too. Among many other parts I have in queue. It has a lot of rare and amazing parts on it already. Just replaced a valve cover gasket, all exhaust gaskets, had AC serviced, and a few other things. Car is perfect. No leaks. 166k miles but could pass for having as many as my sedan. Garaged all winter.

Would love to sell this to a fellow enthusiast/forum member that I know will take care of it. My buddy sold his manual SWP wagon and I watched it get destroyed by a teenager.

Let's see if I can convince my lady to take the outback I just bought she's ready to pull the trigger on a new Crosstrek. Going to look and figure out numbers on Monday. Instead have her take mine, then I buy this. Be a win

/win. Sold my 05 na wagon on Saturday so stars might be aligning

I had a rRev grille for sale but sold it recently.

Rrev, was it USDM fitment or JDM fitment?

I'm in test mode on a few things, I will hopefully be doing some mocking up of some brake parts and be creating a bracket soon, I need to finalize some measurements and get a run of skidplates going, this time fitment will include fozzys and wrx/sti platforms, plus I am toying with the front bumper area now too..... I really need to finish my fuel lines so I can get re-tuned though, anyone have an FPR they suggest w/gauge hopefully?

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p