LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

Yup. That alone and being able to sell the extra makes it a better deal than what's on the forum ATM

Gaddamd free shipping too. O my.

Linked it on FB, damn thats a good deal

Yeah it's going to disappear fast, it has to. Almost want to buy it for a winter setup :lol:.

Looking forward to new pics mag!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think it will actually. Every time we see a deal , no one buys it. Im just sad because all the jdm stuff for my sti either looks the exact same or is just fugly.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

That kit is pretty cheap but if those are halogen lights, they won't be worth the trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eh either way I would retrofit in LHD projectors and quality HID bulbs.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Ill let the new owner upload his pictures but you guys have a new addition the jdm brotherhood. My sports bumper is now his along with the jdm spats .He also has real damd fenders fyi .

http://i.imgur.com/YXgASUj.jpg

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Couple more edits I did this morning. About to head to a friends house for a super bowl party though.

32577139772_4636d824d7_c.jpg

31916725423_f6bb6fcaaa_c.jpg

31916725973_4ef4a5ccc2_c.jpg

Looking good my friend. Curious, the REV D-F tail gate garnish...how easy was it to install it? Were you able to get the rear fog to work?

Looking good my friend. Curious, the REV D-F tail gate garnish...how easy was it to install it? Were you able to get the rear fog to work?

Install is super easy all the bolt holes are the same as the usdm one so it comes off quite easily and then goes back on. There's a ton of bolts though so if it isn't coming off there's still one holding it back somewhere. Right now I haven't run separate wires for the rear fog and I just have it plugged into the reverse light harness and it works. I've been thinking about getting a euro LHD signal stalk that has the extra switch position in the stalk for the rear fog and then wire in a relay and have it be like a factory set up.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone happen to have the part number for the push pin that goes into the 2.0gt fog lights (front bumper) one of mine fell out and i've got a wiggly light. I know they are available from us dealers I just can't find the part number...thank you all