LegacyGT.com

GTTuner

LGT_Ltd_wagon

I just wanted to let any newer members know about Paul (GTTuner). In my 5 years of modifying LGT's Paul has done unbelievable work at very reasonable prices. He is unbelievably knowledgeable and he treats your car like it was his own (which he takes very good care of). I have left the LGT family but will always consider Paul a friend and will still use his "services" on any car I have. I know the moderators will take this down because Paul is not an official vendor but what he is, is a friend that will help you out with you car and go above and beyond anyone else I have dealt with. PM him I promise you won't be disappointed.

Jim

2012 VW Golf R

APR Stage 1+ :icon_mrgr

Thanks guys, I have to say I have met some great people here. Jim, we will stay in touch......we have some history on your wagons for sure! I need a ride in that VW after the flash!

Thanks for the kind words, and I actually do not man tits, LOL.

I also left the Subie family (for now) but he is still my friend.

If my buddies need Subie jobs, you know the rest of story.

Below is my new ride... 2012 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Premium+

8 speed AT, 1700rpm in 70mph, City 21 - Hwy 29mph. 211hp, 185 torque @1500RPM

Audi now is very strict on ECU tune and will deny warranty if chipped mod detected. So I won't do any of this during the new car warranty. I had good experience and very happy with UNITRONIC Chipped tuning on my 2002 A6.

574999_3742449596744_207476651_n.jpg

Anyone who needs any work done on their LGT should see Paul. Paul upgraded my stock LGT to stage 3 about a year ago and the car is driving better than ever. I actually live in the same town as one of the big Boston Subaru tuning shops, but Paul's works and great prices are easily worth the 1.5 hour drive :)

Thanks guys, I have to say I have met some great people here. Jim, we will stay in touch......we have some history on your wagons for sure! I need a ride in that VW after the flash!

Thanks for the kind words, and I actually do not man tits, LOL.

The Stage 1+ APR tune is crazy the car is so quick and the power is so smooth and I still got 25mpg on my ride out the finger lakes last weekend (including a lot of 3rd gear passes WOW it fast)

I'll be calling you soon for some things on the DUB :)

• 2 weeks later...
I can also testify that Paul does amazing work at lightning speeds at a great rate. He has done a lot of work to my car that is top-notch quality. I will continue to see Paul when I purchase my 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo.

Archived