5th Gen Exhaust

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

So I just stumbled across this exhaust. I can't seem anyone but the manufacturer that sells it for our cars. I really like this sound, and would love to find something that sounds similar, or find a cheaper place to buy this one.

Does anyone have any other experience with this exhaust or something that sounds similar?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have Invida Q300 dual for the 2.5i. Actually trying to sell the set from intermediate pipe and the two mufflers. They are direct fit for my 2.5i (but not sure why the 2013 Legacy did not have the extra bumper cover on the right hand side).

It pretty loud around 2500+ rpm. Like it much but if you have a baby sitting in the back, you will tell the difference between a crying baby and the sound of muffler.

• 3 weeks later...

I FINALLY posted my Exhaust video to YouTube. I never knew how easy it was..

Anyway, here is the info:

2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i 6MT w/ Dual Nameless 5-in Axleback Exhaust

(Sorry for the shaky camera.. wanted quick and dirty)

Midpipe is from a 2012 Legacy GT. Exhaust hangers were welded on the passenger side and bumper cutout removed to be able to install the dual Nameless Performance Axlebacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeNtsfOy7Uw]2013 Subaru Legacy 2 5i 6MT w/ Dual Nameless 5-in Axleback Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Zee199969

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anybody live in or near the Flagstaff, AZ area willing to help a local shop mock up a custom midpipe (Nameless refab) on their 5th gen? Would comp. PM me!
I think Sarang is the closest but IIRC he is in the Phoenix area.

Would borrowing the stock mid pipe help? I don't get up there for work anymore, but I'd be happy to let you borrow the stock one if you get down here now and then.

I really appreciate that Sarang, but unfortunately i'm never over there. Currently on the east coast. My goal is probably quite a stretch - I want to go full catback and match the Nameless axlebacks I have now with a Nameless midpipe to avoid a frankenstein setup. I found someone willing to fab a midpipe modeled off the discontinued 5th gen Nameless midpipe (apparently they can get the fab prints from Nameless), but he also needs to mock it up.. I assume for quality control purposes? Unless he's BS'ing me.

I really appreciate that Sarang, but unfortunately i'm never over there. Currently on the east coast. My goal is probably quite a stretch - I want to go full catback and match the Nameless axlebacks I have now with a Nameless midpipe to avoid a frankenstein setup. I found someone willing to fab a midpipe modeled off the discontinued 5th gen Nameless midpipe (apparently they can get the fab prints from Nameless), but he also needs to mock it up.. I assume for quality control purposes? Unless he's BS'ing me.

i have a stock midpipe sitting in the rafters of my garage in VT if that's close enough to make it worth it for you.

Heya guys, first post in a while. Its been about 3,000 miles since I installed a Nameless Axelback with the 5" muffler on my 2014 2.5i w/ CVT. I have to say I am nothing but satisfied with this thing. This minor $300 upgrade makes a MAJOR difference in actually giving my FB25 a proper rumble. Its louder than my neighbors stock 2015 WRX lol. The drone from the CVT is not too bad, still there, but I use my paddle shifters about 90% of the time anyways so it kinda helps it sound better.

Sound Clip:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlwAd8KWuzA

cNPo5Ic

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the Nameless 5" Axle back mufflers first. They sounded pretty good and sometimes heard little growls.

wide open throttle timestamp: 5:05

Then I switched to a NVIDIA N1 cat back exhaust. Sounds great with some discrete pops.

wide open throttle timestamp: 5:25 and 6:30

Sadly, there is a lot of drone near highway RPMs with these two setups, which sucks on my long drive to school.

Edited by ssulb

• 5 months later...
Finally shot a sound clip for my setup

Car:2013 Subaru 2.5i w/ FB25

Setup: 2010-2014 STi Sedan Stock Catback

Muffler: Megan Racing Dual Mufflers for 08-14 WRX/STi

Will shoot more videos another day.

1 year later I finally got the sound clip :lol:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 2 months later...
Had an HSK Silent Hi-Power but it was just a bit too loud for 5am starts.

Even had a Vibrant performance resonator welded in but decided to go with nameless mid and y with stock mufflers

Do you have a sound clip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a sound clip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no sound clip but it does sound good and the Vibrant resonator toned it down a bit but not enough. Its for sale btw. In great condition, was only on the car for a year. PM me if interested

• 10 months later...

I just swapped out my Invidia Q300 and put in a new invidia N1 dual muffler catback.

I like the N1 better for the sound and drive experience.

It is louder, but not too obnoxious as I have a catted invidia Jpipe up front