LegacyGT.com

the hood scoop thread . as you wish !

Oh sure, mod has to come in and ruin the fun [emoji14]

I guess Ive always seen and would have thought to use imitation carbon leather - can you do a real carbon fiber boot?

Even better... what about carbon fiber boot frames?! I know mine and im sure many others are cracked to pieces.

Look what youve started!! :spin: Im going to need a second job for all this...

I'm ok with it. I tend to have awesome ideas...

Scotty

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sure, mod has to come in and ruin the fun :p

I guess Ive always seen and would have thought to use imitation carbon leather - can you do a real carbon fiber boot?

Even better... what about carbon fiber boot frames?! I know mine and im sure many others are cracked to pieces.

Look what youve started!! :spin: Im going to need a second job for all this...

more work for me ! send me your cracked piece so !:spin:

more work for me ! send me your cracked piece so !:spin:

My whole car is cracked... you can carbon fiber fix it right? :lol: My cardboard fiber isnt holding well.

I'm game for that - I will have to find some time to get it pulled and packed but I'll let you know when I do.

Thanks man!

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

• 1 month later...

I have nothing but good things to say about my new hood scoop. I received it to toady. It was impeccably packed. Out of the box it is gorgeous. The fit is spot on and the curb side glance and close inspection are also gorgeous.

I would recommend this hood scoop to anyone who wants to add a unique custom touch to their hood.

Edited by traildogck
CKE SSP product information and sales : chris.ckessp@gmail.com

I'm at 450whp/450wtq. With a turbo that frequently nets people between 500-550whp.

Limiting factor on dyno day was charge temps.

I had same problem until I put a 10lb bag of ice on the i/c between pulls. The best pull was leaving it on by accident :lol:

Recycled shop air doesn't make for the best numbers...

I had same problem until I put a 10lb bag of ice on the i/c between pulls. The best pull was leaving it on by accident :lol:

Recycled shop air doesn't make for the best numbers...

Now I'm wondering if my numbers could have been even better, then again I have no way of putting a bag of ice on a FMIC.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The carbon looks so good with your paint color. I was going to go that route but on Silver it just didn’t look correct. The other thought I had was to paint the outside silver to match but leave the inside carbon. Scrapped that idea because after repainting the whole car I was over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk