LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

I saw two yesterday one in CT and one in RI. The one in CT I have seen before but it was on rt 6 I think in willimantic right off the exit. Silver 05-07 with exhaust, wheels, tints ect.

The one in RI was in Newport turning onto Thames street also same year and maybe color. Black wheels with a polished lip, red calipers, exhaust and that's all I saw I was about 10am yesterday.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Heh, I was in Jamestown all day yesterday visiting the in-laws. Didn't see any hood scoops, though. I guess I was one bridge too far away.

I was in our acura tsx that puppy gets 32-34mpg

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Anybody In the Albany area? I've seen a few 5th Gen GTs the one white one has an exhaust and ski rack anybody here? I see him on Krumkill road every so often.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Got a thumbs up through his sunroof by a Mass 08+ silver LGT with quad tips on 395 southbound by exit 96... My poor Black 07 was on a trailer being towed by a F150 because #4 piston decide to explode right at the Thompson exit... :(

My plate is OMG AWD

Edited by B-BGTLimited

Oh yea, I spotted a white LGT at the MassTuning rooftop meet saturday night. Was on floor 9 I think. Lost track with all the exhaust fumes. My LGT was at home though I took the BrenTuning 335xi

Salem State University: Black grille, WRX wheels, some exhaust, red Subaru emblem, STi plate frame.

And worst shot ever.

http://i.imgur.com/Gs9OWgr.jpg

That's my buddy rob! He's not on here much. Awesome guy, from the Salem / Peabody line

It definitely changes the brake peddle feel. Instead of stepping on a marshmallow, it's like stepping on an orange. You don't really feel the difference near the top until about halfway through the peddle travel though and then the orange gets firmer and firmer all the way to the bottom (which isn't nearly as far away as it used to be). If you are looking for a firmer brake peddle, I would recommend it. My personal preference determination needs a few more days to decide how I feel about it. At the moment it just feels really odd to me cause it's different than the peddle I've gotten used to over 8 years of ownership.