right fender

left fender

bumper

right headlight

left headlight

bumper support

right hl bracket

left headlight bracket

Until I set prices consider it OBO but, keep it real. Local pickup but, can ship Greyhound for larger parts like fenders and bumper.

20191017_200730.jpg.4d250754be7f3fbe8058eae49773c721.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg.bbb665b7ee484ca7b8337e326abf621c.jpg

is that a swp/blk limited wagon?

if so, please don't part it? It's literally a unicorn car

NVR it's 0ne of 25 built from 06 to 08, talked myself into a deal on a postface nose cut. Having a forklift onsite changes pricing on this size of things significantly. PSA I'd be happy to receive any such thing for other enthusiasts if it helps on shipping. No lift-gate commercial addy costs far less than LTL to residential, far less.

LOL I own 8% of all 5MT wagons built from 06-08. If I can just figure out how to import the 08 I'll be ecstatic. Stupid TPMS.

Edited by pdXammo

Interested in the driver's side front fender depending on condition.

Would need shipped to 38305 (TN)

All the parts are perfect save the bumper with minor scratches. I'd crate that fender and it might be a little pricey. For reference, I sent a dash to Georgia in a box crate and it cost 150. This would likely be less than that but, I would not be surprised if it was 100. GPX is a pickup at station and venmo only for payment as it's not a home delivery. Not that I don't trust you but, others might want something similar.

All the parts are perfect save the bumper with minor scratches. I'd crate that fender and it might be a little pricey. For reference, I sent a dash to Georgia in a box crate and it cost 150. This would likely be less than that but, I would not be surprised if it was 100. GPX is a pickup at station and venmo only for payment as it's not a home delivery. Not that I don't trust you but, others might want something similar.

I have a GPX in town and Venmo.

How much for the driver's side front fender shipped via GPX to 38305?

• 2 months later...
I was about to toss all the OEM parts from my front end conversion. Sorry to jump in here maybe I should have made my own thread, but if someone wants anything other than the bumper I have it obo.

It's fine as we are so far away. I'd rather see folks proximate to each other connect. That front end came from right by you. What an awful packing job, right?

It's fine as we are so far away. I'd rather see folks proximate to each other connect. That front end came from right by you. What an awful packing job, right?

Yeah that's a pretty terrible job. Was this from one of the importers in Mississauga ON? The one I used did a good job packing mine. Shipping across the border they must try to skimp as much as possible.

20200207_194354.thumb.jpg.4dd9cd665b141e3630a952882be06404.jpg

This stuff is still going to be available. I was a little premature posting about it. This crap show is delaying things. Trying to resolve with the jokers who shipped this.

Oh. My. God. you gotta be kidding me, they shipped like THAT?? Holy failblog.com :(

This stuff is still going to be available. I was a little premature posting about it. This crap show is delaying things. Trying to resolve with the jokers who shipped this.

From Russia with love?

Yeah that's a pretty terrible job. Was this from one of the importers in Mississauga ON? The one I used did a good job packing mine. Shipping across the border they must try to skimp as much as possible.

Wow. That's a really decent job. These guys are in Montreal and are named after a city.

They threatened to leave my totally unrelated construction company a bad review. I drafted an NDA I made them sign. Total a-holes.

I'm going to send them and my credit card company that picture.

This is how I packed the JDM bumper I sold recently:

2 inch foam panel piece protecting the whole things around, all wrapped in bubble wrap:

attachment.php?attachmentid=291546&stc=1&d=1619634909

and then the wrap and ties to hold all in place:

attachment.php?attachmentid=291547&stc=1&d=1619634909

Those guys are a-holes. I know other Canadian importers can ship parts properly. Sad you run into this.

PXL_20210412_005722295_small.thumb.jpg.b11e8e74eb86842972fa5b776e1bc4c1.jpg

PXL_20210413_200946674_small.thumb.jpg.74757e3c6a2863602f7ddc6716a8590f.jpg

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K