LegacyGT.com

Madrig ,the north BP5 .

madrig

Would love one of those belt covers but Imagine by the time international shipping comes into it they’ll be quite pricey

yes shipping international from Canada is insane , this is too bad , a lot of people asked me for . USA have better rate .

unless you have an account with a carrier and use it .

mad. post some pic of the cover on the engine when you get a chance. also we should talk about cf for the trim. not a lot of people run the post facelift consul, but i'd be willing to fund some of the development for a set.

636427898_trimconsul.png.8971ec515cc934666fe09c0eb0f9ce34.png

mad. post some pic of the cover on the engine when you get a chance. also we should talk about cf for the trim. not a lot of people run the post facelift consul, but i'd be willing to fund some of the development for a set.

i want to do it , the headache is to make the bracket for the clip .the clip can take a lot of time in fabrication process , i have different idea , it take time to devellop and is not my priority right now .

the tooling for the kicker panel are almost done , but not sure i can mold until september .

• 1 month later...

the gaz tank for sure ! it s bad !

the flange is rust and one of the hose came out when i touch it . in fact the rust start on the top , when usually there is no rust proofing sprayed and where sand /dirt accumulate .

turn me mad cause doing this job ,on a 10 year old rusty car, is looking for problem .

the gaz tank for sure ! it s bad !

the flange is rust and one of the hose came out when i touch it . in fact the rust start on the top , when usually there is no rust proofing sprayed and where sand /dirt accumulate .

turn me mad cause doing this job ,on a 10 year old rusty car, is looking for problem .

This is good to know. When I inspect my tank and fuel pump for leaks, ill keep this in mind!

Did you already replace the gas tank?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

worked on a new prototype for the cubby gauge . installed in the car also , still never bought the oil pressure gauge !

i think i should have bought the white one and do the red cirlcle , same concept as the ring for the center console . will try !

IMG_7526.thumb.JPG.e22a13fe05ac504a4d1c3b29d94f3009.JPG

IMG_7527.thumb.JPG.62277655bd79047f3b7ec22a2ebae1ef.JPG

QTFE5586.thumb.JPG.b7199bfe85d1305574f04f17efb2850c.JPG

That cubby pod looks fantastic! It looks just like the OEM STI gauge pack bezel.

I just wish someone could make a triple stealth pod so the door could still close or at least some type of cover over it, if not the original cubby door.

[ATTACH]264568[/ATTACH]

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmgVMtS6

this is a kit i did for a member

is all fiberglass parts !

people do not notice is extended !

[ATTACH]264618[/ATTACH]

So based on the first picture the fender is a two piece that needs to be bonded, primed and painted? If not, is it just a single piece like the OEM front fender? I am obviously interested and after witnessing the quality of your products first hand, I'm sure the fenders won't disappoint. Also of course I'm assuming there is no difference between the 05-07 front fenders between the wagon and sedan Legacy.