LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

Looks pretty nice,i would put the emblem on.

Did it come with the bottom grill?

Thanks. Yeah I just got to slap that bad boy on. It did not come with the Bottom Grill. I don't think HKC speed makes one. I just picked up some of that mesh grill online and cut it to size.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Just ordered me RX350 projectors,STi-R clear lens from TRS and also had them tuned it.

So will be re-opening them headlights again!!

This time I will blackout the headlights..

Oh man, can't wait for pics. Hurrry lol

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Ordered the STI JDM Subaru Legacy front lip, It will take several weeks to get it.

I ordered the front cherry under rubber from SMY, it arrived two days ago...

Total spent? Close to $800, it better add 300hp! :D

Next thing to order is the rear spoiler lip, could get it for cheap, I am not sure how I feel about the rear spoiler, I think it looks nice, but I also like the current clean look of the back of the car.

Ordered the STI JDM Subaru Legacy front lip, It will take several weeks to get it.

Next thing to order is the rear spoiler lip, could get it for cheap, I am not sure how I feel about the rear spoiler, I think it looks nice, but I also like the current clean look of the back of the car.

Lucky you!!!

Ya also for me i wouldn’t put a spoiler,i think it looks nicer the way it is..

Anyways if its not too much to ask,would you mind taking a pic of the back side of the headlight housing of you car?i wanted to see if its any difference from 2015-17 legacy..thanks in advance.

Thanks,you have the led headlights right?

Ive seen somewhere that 2018’s you can replace the projectors with out taking headlights apart.

Yes, mine are full led, I am not sure if that’s possible, I’ll have to check, according to DD they said the headlight needs to be taken a part.

Nice. yes, the 300hp is there. You may not feel it though. haha

There is a seller on eBay selling what appears to be a fiberglass copy of the sti lip but doesn't have actual pictures of the lip itself which is why I didn't order it. But it's selling for around $120 and they claim they are a US vendor.

There is a seller on eBay selling what appears to be a fiberglass copy of the sti lip but doesn't have actual pictures of the lip itself which is why I didn't order it. But it's selling for around $120 and they claim they are a US vendor.

Is it for a 6th gen legacy?do u have a link?maybe i can message the seller,for $120 im up for it.

Hey stayed all sales are final, but of course if any issues you are protected by eBay.

Not a bad deal, the price is very good and it looks very solid.

Im gonnna go ahead and pull the trigger and order it..

I went ahead and ordered it,and ya I will take a pic of before and after install

Super jealous, you gonna get yours a month before me lol.

And the cost is 1/8!

Plus they ship from California, so you should get it fairly quick.