LegacyGT.com

Headlight harness

So my drivers side headlight harness has a short in it somewhere and my headlight does not function. I tore into it today between work and school (#$R@ing terrible idea) and determined I need a new harness. After searching the internets, it appears that the part has not been made for some time and there are none available locally or on ebay. Anyone have any suggestions for other resources I should check?

Ninjabot

• 2 months later...
So my drivers side headlight harness has a short in it somewhere and my headlight does not function. I tore into it today between work and school (#$R@ing terrible idea) and determined I need a new harness. After searching the internets, it appears that the part has not been made for some time and there are none available locally or on ebay. Anyone have any suggestions for other resources I should check?

Ninjabot

Is this for USDM or JDM headlight?

They are JDM installed by the previous owner. I was able to figure out the issue in the long run and it centered around my own stupidity. I checked and replaced the high beams and didn't ever consider that they were not dual filament. It might be the dumbest thing I've done while wrenching and made me question my sanity. I'm happy to share my shame so others may feel better about themselves.

They are JDM installed by the previous owner. I was able to figure out the issue in the long run and it centered around my own stupidity. I checked and replaced the high beams and didn't ever consider that they were not dual filament. It might be the dumbest thing I've done while wrenching and made me question my sanity. I'm happy to share my shame so others may feel better about themselves.

lolololololololol Thanks for that.........I needed the laugh.

I'm sure we have all done something along those lines while wrenching

Archived