LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

clicking that link took me to a shady possibly german banking site....

But Im liking the paintball idea, even though I might be more tempted to tag bad drivers....

god if i had "learn to drive" paintballs i'd have to set up 30 gal CO2 tank in my trunk to keep up with demand

god if i had "learn to drive" paintballs i'd have to set up 30 gal CO2 tank in my trunk to keep up with demand

Would fit right in with the Spy Hunter car that I've been wanting to make my entire driving life.

I'm trying to figure out how you to design a paintball that would magically write out "JOIN legacygt.com" upon impact and explosion :lol:

Also, worth mentioning, there's a blue (NBP?) LGT wagon/OBXT occasionally parked on Lake St in Waltham, between Hibiscus Ave and Mokema Ave. If that's you, speak up!

Edited by solidxsnake

I've thought of putting "legacyGT.com" on a banner in the back, or debadge and have an emblem 3D printed.

If it's easier to engineer, I have one of those Walther P99 43mm paintball pistols

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/624554/20457968/1348945151207/7262430-20457966-thumbnail.jpg?token=l%2BQkKAhcHGxKNY3QAenhifb9OsY%3D

Join legacygt.com! or else

I've thought of putting "legacyGT.com" on a banner in the back, or debadge and have an emblem 3D printed.

If it's easier to engineer, I have one of those Walther P99 43mm paintball pistols

Join legacygt.com! or else

That thing is NICE! I was thinking we'll need to go with a larger bore tho.... maybe like tailpipe sized hahaha

8am today stuck in traffic on the Lynn Fells Parkway... Dark Blue 5th Gen GT with male driver. Gave you a thumbs up through my side window as I passed in the opposite direction, not enough time to see if you noticed.

Saw an 08-09 black Legacy GT in Rutland at Dicks Sporting Goods yesterday, debadged, and tinted rear reflectors but no other noticeable mods.

I eyed the crap out of her, then noticed the driver. Felt like a moron so I just headed into the store.

Pretty sure I spotted, and waze had me follow, pfoyle today, car looks and sounds nice!

Tried to say whats up before i took off but another car was in the way.

Yup, Waze was taking me to my haircut! :lol: Saw you behind me for a few turns, and saw enough of the side view to know it was another 5th Gen GT! Threw a thumbs up out the back window, and then again as you passed me while I parallel parked. Think I saw you wave back the first time. Car looked nice and clean CC, you live around that area?

- Patrick

Yup, Waze was taking me to my haircut! :lol: Saw you behind me for a few turns, and saw enough of the side view to know it was another 5th Gen GT! Threw a thumbs up out the back window, and then again as you passed me while I parallel parked. Think I saw you wave back the first time. Car looked nice and clean CC, you live around that area?

- Patrick

Thanks man, yea I saw you wave and waved back. I live about 5 minutes from where we split, taking a shortcut to avoid route 2. Also I saw sigma4 the night before on my way home and he mentioned you, funny I run into you the day after.

Thanks man, yea I saw you wave and waved back. I live about 5 minutes from where we split, taking a shortcut to avoid route 2. Also I saw sigma4 the night before on my way home and he mentioned you, funny I run into you the day after.

Don't listen to anything Sigma says... dude's not right in the head. :hide:

Passed a black 5th gen LGT on route 3 north this morning, except I didnt notice till I saw it in my rear view :(

It looked pretty stock and I didnt have a chance to slow down enough before my exit to see him again, but I'll be keeping an eye out.