LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Now 308,967 miles

Original motor, original Trans.

309,6XX miles, but a Cabbie merged right lane into left w/o looking & tried to drive thru/over the front of the wife & kid tonight.

RF tire jammed into fender; hood, rturn & headlight, fender & bumper cover done, rad support crushed down on rt corner.

He may have killed the Subie, will talk to both insurance co's tomorrow.

So, if she is dead, what years Legacy Wagons can I easily swap my Phase2 EJ22 into in place of a bad EJ25? Not gonna get much I guess, so I 'm on a budget 'till contract is settled @ work.....

Unbelievably bummed.....

Just spent $300+ chasing down a bad injector. Just got it back to 100%....

Edited by 30legacyl

310,298 Miles- now looking for RF parts to reassemble as they want to total her out.....Lower Control arm & sway bar link are the only structural parts bent underneath- All bolt-ons! Need sheet metal & lights, & have to 'stretch' right corner of Radiator Support & inner fender back into place....

Can't do a new car pymt. now...

I'll know more when I talk to Ins. Adjusters (theres & mine)....

Thinking I can do it for less than 500 w/ correct color parts from car-partdotcom from what I researched locally.

309,6XX miles, but a Cabbie merged right lane into left w/o looking & tried to drive thru/over the front of the wife & kid tonight.

RF tire jammed into fender; hood, rturn & headlight, fender & bumper cover done, rad support crushed down on rt corner.

He may have killed the Subie, will talk to both insurance co's tomorrow.

So, if she is dead, what years Legacy Wagons can I easily swap my Phase2 EJ22 into in place of a bad EJ25? Not gonna get much I guess, so I 'm on a budget 'till contract is settled @ work.....

Unbelievably bummed.....

Just spent $300+ chasing down a bad injector. Just got it back to 100%....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1996 has 502,552 miles

1993has 288,231 miles

they are tough little cars:wub: them.............

500.000 miles, that's amazing. I have a 96 as well, reg in 97. I have 239.000ks on the clock, and I thought that was a lot. I would never have thought in my wildest that it would get up to half a million. Is that on the original engine, or are you on your second ?