LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Legacy - Interior Mods

Copying this here for links.

3M Di-Noc carbon fiber vinyl wrap here.

Xuji Steering Wheel Wrap here.

Xuji Shifter Wrap here.

Not Shown:

Soundbot SB360 Bluetooth here.

I've been using it for a year so far and still works great. Clips to that magnet piece in the change holder. Run the cable through the cup dividers and it plugs into your center console 12V and Aux input. Never any gripes with it really. Works better than the Bluetooth did in my old Ford Focus. $20 well spent.

http://i.imgur.com/qrk3AXu.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/Pf0AoYo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

*CHEAPER* Steering Wrap Link

I apparently done goof'd. I saw the initial price on DHGate but didn't see the shipping cost. The above link is where you want to order from. Free shipping. You have a few choices of thread color as well. I also bought the shifter one on Aliexpress.com but for some reason there's a few extra options for thread color on the DHGate so I'll just leave that one up. They're the same price. In case someone wants to match the two together. white thread/white thread, etc. etc.

Edited by Timothy.B

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Swapping rails won't work either. The WRX seats are bolted to the rails, our seats are riveted. I plan on swapping the cushions/covers.

There's gotta be a way to just swap out the rails. Swaping the cushions ?

Haven't heard of that

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Then just attach it to the after market seat base ?

Dude! That's brilliant! I will have to see if sliders would be required or if they are on the seat part that bolts onto the OEM base.

Edited by GTEASER

Did you check both sides already, or just the one? That's basically what I ran into putting bugeye seats into my Baja- the driver's side dropped right in (had to remove the locating bolt, but the mounting points lined up fine), but I swapped the Baja passenger seat slide assembly onto the bugeye seat frame. I only had to do that because the bugeye seats sit about an inch higher than the Baja seats, but it was just 4 bolts and one screw, I think. May have been a little more or less, but I tore things apart to do some cleaning and light stitchwork, so I did more there than just drop the rails.

Dude! That's brilliant! I will have to see if sliders would be required or if they are on the seat part that bolts onto the OEM base.

Pretty sure you'd need sliders. By the looks of it the seat would bolt right to the after market seat mount. Youd need sliders to move it front and back

Any knob made for the Subaru 6MT will work. It is a M12x1.25 thread. If you go with a generic M12x1.25 thread shifter, it will sit up higher because it won't have the recessed area for the reverse lockout. Unscrew, screw on new one.

Grimmspeed

Cobb

Raceseng

WC Latheworks

and there are many others.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone bought this from AliExpress:

10.4" Vertical Huge Screen 1024*768 Android Car DVD GPS Navigation Radio Player for Subaru Legacy Outback 2010-2014 Quad Core

http://s.aliexpress.com/JJzeEnMR

If there is... some feedback & review is really great...

Cheers

Johari

4829852341733104800.thumb.jpg.8eb7c57dde5d40298b23d5066dfe7665.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by JohariAhmad
Paragraph & spacing

• 2 years later...