LegacyGT.com

Quick Releases

robitrice

Well i went FMIC with my LGT a while ago and with the cold weather and lack of a garage getting the bumper to fit nicely is not on my list of to do's. I have been looking to speed up the process by getting a quick release setup for quick and easy removal of my front bumper. I stumbled upon a thread on nasioc and found a great setup. I am planning on getting two setups for each upper corner of my front bumper to hold it it up and straight. Any one use these, they are very clean looking and can be used for a variety of applications.

http://www.quik-latch.com/quik-latch-mini-latch.html

yea i have yet to find anything on the legacy which is i why it took me a while to find something clean enough to even consider it. Others have latches and that rubber band looking setup. I just hate the pop its lol I did see someone use these for their undertray setup....which is another option.

its not hard or time consuming, but living with no garage in new england is not ideal for removal if need be. I would rather this than working in the cold and always having plastic pop its snap because they become brittle in the cold. Two bolts and two quick releases is alot easier, and durable imo considering the lack of garage. If i lived in florida or where it never snowed or got below 45/50 during the winter i would not care.

• 5 months later...

Archived