LegacyGT.com

The car comes from the factory with electronic boost control.

If you're overboosting, make sure the vacuum lines are connected properly, and that the restrictor pill is present.

Also, are you on an OEM turbo or a chinacharger knockoff. I only ask because I had the same problems when I was running the chinacharger that my car came with. No matter how much I messed with it I couldn't get the boost control to behave because the wastegate actuator was basically just wrong.

Everything was totally fine after I put a used OEM turbo on.

The car comes from the factory with electronic boost control.

If you're overboosting, make sure the vacuum lines are connected properly, and that the restrictor pill is present.

Also, are you on an OEM turbo or a chinacharger knockoff. I only ask because I had the same problems when I was running the chinacharger that my car came with. No matter how much I messed with it I couldn't get the boost control to behave because the wastegate actuator was basically just wrong.

Everything was totally fine after I put a used OEM turbo on.

I will check...thanks...I don't know that could cause over boost

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Your in CT, you need to meet up with Mike Kinsman of http://www.tuningalliance.com and have him do a street tune. He's just off exit 65 on Rt84.

Trust me, you really want to take advantage of his talent.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Thanks Max! And i am deff. going to get a tune there... I just dont want to much over boost as i have to take care of a few things first b4 i get a tune...like my gas tank replacement...so that's my reason for wanting to know this...If i can keep it at safe levels till i can get to him then i'm happy...

Mike replies to emails if you need help to answer that question. Different topic but I'm have him ordering me long rubber exhaust hangers so the Q300 quad tip mufflers don't melt the Spec B rear bumper.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived