LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

You can have wheels shipped to a P.O box ?

Just like most packages, if it doesn't physically fit you're notified. As long as the package is accepted for shipping by the postal service, they'll hold it for you. There's almost always a loading dock you can pull up to when picking them up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing up we always had a parts car. Last one was a 1990 Grand Wagoneer. That thing was picked clean before it was hauled off to scrap.

My wife said it looked like junk yard when she first came to meet my parents...

Growing up we always had a parts car. Last one was a 1990 Grand Wagoneer. That thing was picked clean before it was hauled off to scrap.

My wife said it looked like junk yard when she first came to meet my parents...

Same here, we only had two cars for 4 people but always had about 4 in the yard haha. I wanted to keep this one but living in the city I have no place to store it without paying 250 a month. otherwise it would be sitting there until I get my next GT.

7cf7005053510b295907b7f49017c4eb.jpg3c39e27f5533d9cf9607e2706fe78b58.jpg

Here’s my latest... transmission and engine did not want to come apart but it finally happened with a lot of help from a friend!

Getting ready to install a new clutch, lightened flywheel, anti-chatter sleeve, Perrin brass bits, STi short throw shifter, Invidia catless down pipe/ TBE and some other bits and pieces...[emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...