LegacyGT.com

2014 2.5i CVT gaskets for drain and fill plugs

Good evening everyone,

My 2014 2.5i legacy with CVT is quickly approaching the 100k mark. I'd feel a bit more comfortable atleast introducing some fresh CVT oil and letting it mix with the old "lifetime" CVT oil. I figured about 3 drain and fills would get me to about 75% clean to 25% old ratio.

I'm having trouble / mixed results on getting specific part numbers for the drain plug gasket and fill plug gasket for the CVT.. Does anyone have them handy?

You are the man! Thank you very much

No problem. Another thing to note is that MY10-12' are a lot different than our cars MY13-14' even though they are the same generation. One big change is that the timing belt changed to a timing chain (cvt). Drain/fill plugs differ as well. I had to learn the hard way.

No problem. Another thing to note is that MY10-12' are a lot different than our cars MY13-14' even though they are the same generation. One big change is that the timing belt changed to a timing chain (cvt). Drain/fill plugs differ as well. I had to learn the hard way.

I had a similar issue with the front diff. I watched a video on a MY12. So I was searching for a breather hose to fill my front diff. Long story short, there’s a fill plug just above the passenger side axle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived