LegacyGT.com

WRX USA's 09 OBXT Build Thread

WRX USA

I got a new rear ashtray that fits above the rear cup holders from ValleyLegacy for my EDM center console (92172AG010JC). I like to be fully optioned and any additional storage space in these cars is nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It was warmer this time at the dyno so the numbers would be higher under cooler conditions but it worked out perfectly...402whp!

Previous numbers were 380whp/360tq. New numbers are 402whp/358tq.

Now the ‘S402’ badging on the grille, which freaks out the purist, actually means something and I’m seriously thinking about throwing the ‘S402’ badge that I have on the back.

8dvlW6l_d.jpg?maxwidth=2560&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

Edited by WRX USA

• 1 month later...
Exactly, I cut off one of the teeth so that it would fit. Make sure to take off the o-ring first before you cut.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/JoshEAllen/A6B6154F-7205-4117-99DF-CBC5827438B6.jpg

I know this is an old post, but where did you get that connector? Was this your OEM USDM turn/parking signal socket, which you slightly modified to fit the JDM housing? If that is correct, then this facelift USDM connector is definitely different than the 05-07 ones. I just realized I cannot fit my OEM USDM 05 connector to the JDM headlight. Way too big.

I’m pretty sure I got those connectors on Amazon. That connector fit the JDM housing. I modified my JDM housings to fit the USDM connector and that is what I’m using right now with the switchback LEDs.

I’m pretty sure I got those connectors on Amazon. That connector fit the JDM housing. I modified my JDM housings to fit the USDM connector and that is what I’m using right now with the switchback LEDs.

Would you be able to retrieve the Amazon link to that connector when you have a moment? I know it is at least a 2 year old purchase you did :redface:.

And do you recall which bulb you used for it? Cause I know that the UDSM double filament bulb can't even fit in the JDM housing.

Would you be able to retrieve the Amazon link to that connector when you have a moment? I know it is at least a 2 year old purchase you did :redface:.

And do you recall which bulb you used for it? Cause I know that the UDSM double filament bulb can't even fit in the JDM housing.

These should work.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRFRVTQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Mp74Bb69QXSTM

Thanks a LOT. Do you think this bulb would fit that connector? If yes, then it would be almost plug and play with a little bit of soldering.

https://www.ebay.com/p/Turn-Signal-Light-Bulb-Front-ACDelco-GM-Original-Equipment-13579188/115057720?iid=181881830666

uxcell 5PCS DC 12V T20 7443 Car Auto Light Lamp Pre-wired Wiring Sockets w Three Wires https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DC4XS3M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_s574BbYB4RNY0

I just realized that this socket is used for our tail/brake lights too. And when I got my JDM tail lights a couple of years ago, they provided the wiring harness too. So I don't need to buy those :).

Edit: also looks like I can grab a pair of 7444NA bulbs at my local autozone.

Edited by xt2005bonbon