LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys,

i've got a 2009 pzev with the tan cloth interior...im looking to "upgrade" to an all black interior...everything, from the seats, door panels to the dash, etc..

one pet peeve of mine is that the airbags will work though..ive got a family and safety is paramount.

please let me know if you have anything that will fit mine..thanks

I have ready to ship 05-07 lower dash in black

and 05-07 glove box

also have silver driverside radio wing trim

PM me for a price

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I have ready to ship 05-07 lower dash in black

and 05-07 glove box

also have silver driverside radio wing trim

PM me for a price

really, no takers on this? :confused:

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated
I have to say, the only times I've seen 07 Spec.B seats up for sale are when a Spec.B gets totalled or another LGT that swapped in the seats is going back to stock to sell the car. Nobody who has these seats wants to get rid of them.

I still find it hard to believe that no one wants to do a full, tan for black, interior swap for a car they're trading in. I can understand if you're selling a car on a private sale, but for a trade?? The color of the interior shouldn't affect anything. I've offered upwards of $500 cash for a full swap to some people and they still declined.. I don't get it..

those of us with tan interiors would appreciate some love and full swaps for black interior lol

Just keep us in mind if yall are trading in your cars with black interiors

I still find it hard to believe that no one wants to do a full, tan for black, interior swap for a car they're trading in. I can understand if you're selling a car on a private sale, but for a trade?? The color of the interior shouldn't affect anything. I've offered upwards of $500 cash for a full swap to some people and they still declined.. I don't get it..

those of us with tan interiors would appreciate some love and full swaps for black interior lol

Just keep us in mind if yall are trading in your cars with black interiors

If you are having such a hard time believing it why don't you go back through the sixty pages of people with tan interiors begging for black interiors. Swapping and entire interior is a big pain in the ass, hardly worth it for $500.

If you are having such a hard time believing it why don't you go back through the sixty pages of people with tan interiors begging for black interiors. Swapping and entire interior is a big pain in the ass, hardly worth it for $500.

I probably can't speak for eveyone on the forum, and I've read through the thread. But I've worked as a 12V installer for many years, and dismantling interiors is simple. I've gutted cars and put em back together within an hour by myself, including 4th gen legacys. If you have the right tools, and you know how to swap the interior, it's a painless job to do.

The people that I've offered money to, I offered to do all of the work as well. Hell, I've even offered to bring a 6 pack of their choice to enjoy while they watch :)

If you ask me, watching someone swap interiors while drinking is well worth $500.

I half assed it tho. Tan interior but black seatbelts, carpet and rear deck. Glove box lock is also swappable just becareful of the spring that flies out when you get it apart. Also cover the bottom of the chair so you don't scratch the center console and B pillars. Gutting a car is fun so long as you are not the only 2 doing it. Those seats get heavy as hell. I still have a 05 passenger seat I need to swap with my 06 one to get the air bag light off. Engine build took priority over a seat swap. Deciding if I want a tan leather LGT gaming chair or sell it after the swap. Edited by Merc6

I probably can't speak for eveyone on the forum, and I've read through the thread. But I've worked as a 12V installer for many years, and dismantling interiors is simple. I've gutted cars and put em back together within an hour by myself, including 4th gen legacys. If you have the right tools, and you know how to swap the interior, it's a painless job to do.

The people that I've offered money to, I offered to do all of the work as well. Hell, I've even offered to bring a 6 pack of their choice to enjoy while they watch :)

If you ask me, watching someone swap interiors while drinking is well worth $500.

I've done the swap. And it's incredibly time consuming.

Are spec b seats a direct replacement for an 05 Lgt wagon?

Fronts yes, rears no

Front driver yes front passenger no. You need to keep the 05 passenger seat bottom or you will get the air bag and seatbelt light forever.

I've done the swap. And it's incredibly time consuming.

Yep, don't the the s/o you will be back in a few hrs. Great way to get into a txt war halfway in.

Edited by Merc6