LegacyGT.com

Kentucky owners

bluedeval03

I'm up here in Florence, about 15 minutes South of Cincinnati. There are a couple more LGT guys from over there on the wrong side of the river.

Sent from inner space.

that dang dirty river, we'll let them stay on the left side lol.

David

• 1 year later...

A little late (a year?) but I'm in Elizabethtown myself. StkmltS and I have already had our little freak-out to figure there is another in the state.

Danville? I've played some golf around there and went to school at EKU! I hope you're still driving the Leggy, bluedeval03 !!

I was behind a black '08-'09 LGT on 71/75 this morning crossing the dirty river into Cincy. KY plates, tinted windows, stock height, couldn't see if it had rims or not.

I got a little excited until I remembered I was driving my '92 corolla DD.

I'm pretty sure this car was (is) my friend's LGT. His is dark blue though, so it may not have been him. I hadn't seen the guy for a few years and at the time I didn't know he had one. Since then I've helped him change the clutch, and we're going to swap out his intake manifold o-ring gaskets soon. Good times.

A little late (a year?) but I'm in Elizabethtown myself. StkmltS and I have already had our little freak-out to figure there is another in the state.

Danville? I've played some golf around there and went to school at EKU! I hope you're still driving the Leggy, bluedeval03 !!

Welllll, I was driving it just fine until a couple nights ago.I need to get it up your way to Subaru body shop. Still not exactly sure what the hell happened, but ended up exploding the front right rim leaving just the center portion still attached by the lug nuts on the hub, shoved the suspension back about 1.25", and probably bent the rear wheel and destroyed both tires. I was following this older couple around the round about here in town, I thing he was related to moses, I was downshifting all the way down to a near stop, was right behind him, then next thing is what you just read.

I'm pretty sure this car was (is) my friend's LGT. His is dark blue though, so it may not have been him. I hadn't seen the guy for a few years and at the time I didn't know he had one. Since then I've helped him change the clutch, and we're going to swap out his intake manifold o-ring gaskets soon. Good times.

If the plugs on the 6 are as bad as everyone makes them out to be, you can come show me that way I know how to do it the next time LOL

• 3 weeks later...

However, I'm a little fed up with the LGTs.

I currently have three 2005 legacys. One Outback Wagon, which I love and will never part with.

One '05 LGT Un-Limited Sedan 5MT which I bought with the hopes of just putting another engine in it and enjoying it as a daily driver. Used engines are hovering around $2400, rebuilt engines are Around $4000, and JDM 2.0 Twin Scroll engines are averaging $800-$1600 depending on what all you get, by the time you're done with a JDM conversion you'll be in the $4000 range, unless you cut corners. So... this is an abandoned project that needs to find a new home. This car has had light front end damage, and some ghetto repairs, but would be a solid car if anyone wants to invest the money in it. It has over 200K miles on the odometer. The title to this car shows a lien, but I contacted the lien holder and they'll provide a letter of release because the car was paid off.

I also have One 2005 LGT Limited Wagon 5EAT which has had light front end damage, has a couple of rust spots (rear wheel well), and some missing pieces. The engine has a rod knocking. But it has a new turbo (for what that's worth). I bought the car for parts, and it has a few missing pieces I've used, nothing major. The car looks to have been painted with a roller, and while there are a lot of straight bits, it should probably only be considered a parts car. The black leather interior is in remarkably good shape, and I considered swapping the entire interior into my Outback, but I've lost interest.

Since both cars will need to be towed, I'm willing to make someone a helluva deal on these two LGTs. This is definitely a Bring-A-Trailer situation, so that's why I'm putting it in this Kentucky thread.

IF you're willing to come and get them, they're yours.

PM me, if you're interested, because I just bought a CLK55 AMG, and I need my garage space cleared out.

• 2 years later...
However, I'm a little fed up with the LGTs.

I currently have three 2005 legacys. One Outback Wagon, which I love and will never part with.

One '05 LGT Un-Limited Sedan 5MT which I bought with the hopes of just putting another engine in it and enjoying it as a daily driver. Used engines are hovering around $2400, rebuilt engines are Around $4000, and JDM 2.0 Twin Scroll engines are averaging $800-$1600 depending on what all you get, by the time you're done with a JDM conversion you'll be in the $4000 range, unless you cut corners. So... this is an abandoned project that needs to find a new home. This car has had light front end damage, and some ghetto repairs, but would be a solid car if anyone wants to invest the money in it. It has over 200K miles on the odometer. The title to this car shows a lien, but I contacted the lien holder and they'll provide a letter of release because the car was paid off.

I also have One 2005 LGT Limited Wagon 5EAT which has had light front end damage, has a couple of rust spots (rear wheel well), and some missing pieces. The engine has a rod knocking. But it has a new turbo (for what that's worth). I bought the car for parts, and it has a few missing pieces I've used, nothing major. The car looks to have been painted with a roller, and while there are a lot of straight bits, it should probably only be considered a parts car. The black leather interior is in remarkably good shape, and I considered swapping the entire interior into my Outback, but I've lost

Did you finally part ways with your yard ornaments Sinister? Tossing the idea of putting an LGT hood on my 3.6 limited if not.

• 1 month later...
oddly this was the 1st post in line on the north central.

currently own 2012 Legacy OBP wifes DD

currently searching for a 08-09 LGT in SWP.

hope everyone is enjoying that fine KY weather

Hey neighbor, David just south of you by thirty miles in Danville