LegacyGT.com

First Stage 1 open source tune by Yimi

legacy2.5GT05

Really strong car that tuned really well. About 15-20whp/wtq higher than OTS Cobb Stage 2 5EAT LGT's on my dyno and legacy2.5GT05's car was a Stage 1 tune. Stock downpipe and uppipe. Just an intake and mufflers welded on to the stock y-pipe.

lol not really it is a photo of the computer readout and the curve is chopped right at about 5200 where the HP and TQ cross.

:lol::lol::lol: You've obviously never tuned a 5EAT LGT on a dyno. That is where the torque converter finally locks up and the "choppiness" is an artifact of that. Here a comparison of a few 5EAT cars on my dyno:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Pisadong/5EATcomparison.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: You've obviously never tuned a 5EAT LGT on a dyno. That is where the torque converter finally locks up and the "choppiness" is an artifact of that. Here a comparison of a few 5EAT cars on my dyno:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y207/Pisadong/5EATcomparison.jpg

LOL what in the world are you talking about? :lol:

I was talking about the photo chopping the dyno chart. I have seen numerous 5eat dyno charts to know the obvious :rolleyes:

LOL what in the world are you talking about? :lol:

I was talking about the photo chopping the dyno chart. I have seen numerous 5eat dyno charts to know the obvious :rolleyes:

Errrrr...... my bad!:redface: Somehow read "chopped" as choppy. It is funny how the 5EAT have a little curly cue in the curves as the torque converter finishes locking up :lol:

Uh oh.

I can't view the pic you just posted but is my 5EAT in that comparison?

Yup. It's the highest one :) You made about 15whp/wtq more than the OP. As we both know there was a bit more in your car, but you wanted it super safe, so that's you got.

Yup. It's the highest one :) You made about 15whp/wtq more than the OP. As we both know there was a bit more in your car, but you wanted it super safe, so that's you got.

Yup, and I'm still happy with the tune. :)

I seem to remember that you stated that my car was a little more knock-prone than most cars that hit your dyno.

Yup, and I'm still happy with the tune. :)

I seem to remember that you stated that my car was a little more knock-prone than most cars that hit your dyno.

I don't think I remember saying that. Regardless, it made good power so no big deal one way or the other.

I need to beat steve. Would I make more power if I had a catless UP and catback or will his (my old) intake still make more?

That is a seriously confusing question... :lol:

But to explain, it really all depends on what the engine likes and the quality of the tune. In some case some setups are just stronger than others but there usually all within the same range, with the exception of the occasional "ringer".

Archived