LegacyGT.com

Which new all-season tires for OEM Wheels?

RSlikerJr

Hey Everyone,

First post!

Ive got a 2013 Subaru Legacy 3.6R and have roughly 46K on the OEM tires.

I need to put a new set on before winter and debating between the Perelli P7's, Contis or Goodyears. I'm not a performance race car driver and I'm not a grandpa either. I drive a lot for work and have fun with my car.

Thoughts?

-Rob

where are you located?

I am currently running Pirelli P-Zero all-season plus tires - really like them (don't have the grip of a summer tire, but they get the job done). For the Conti's make sure you get the newer DWS 06 if you go that route - it's new, and seems to significantly outperform the outgoing model (which was a good tire in its own right) If they were out when I bought mine, I probably would have gone that way.

+2 for the DWS 06

I will getting them when my current summers are done. But i run dedicated winters. I won't run all seasons in the winter To much ice, slush a little snow is fine with them

Same here. I like the DWS but I do run dedicated winters. The DWS is my "just in case" choice should we get an early or late winter event before/after I get the snows on my car.

I got the newish Conti DWS06 and it's very nice. I bought it because of great reviews on the original, and TireRack gave good marks on the 06 as an improvement. Driven only for a week so I don't have any firm opinion. Looks wise, it's a great looking design. Price wise, it's still economical in comparison to its peers, which made it a winner in my book.

I got the newish Conti DWS06 and it's very nice. I bought it because of great reviews on the original, and TireRack gave good marks on the 06 as an improvement. Driven only for a week so I don't have any firm opinion. Looks wise, it's a great looking design. Price wise, it's still economical in comparison to its peers, which made it a winner in my book.

Exactly my thoughts... perfect. Thanks for the feedback!

Archived