LegacyGT.com

Not sure what to run on my 18x8?

klane88

we need a "I donwanna read anything, just tell me what to order" thread. You select your car, lowered or not, desired tire or rim, hella/herra/commuter/autox/racecar/pothole/asshole. Then you get a full list of what to buy. Links to vendors given preference.

How do you spend $1500 and not want to do any research?

Ever done coke of a hooker/stripper ass?

Worth taking the bus for a month, true story :cool:

Serious you be on the bus all like :icon_razz and everyone is like :confused:. Something about it reminds you every day of that month about what you did to deserve the bus :icon_chee

Offset is 42 I believe. if you read what I said early...I've done research I have a idea of what to run. Just wanted to see what other people may think or have tried themselves first hand, in no way I'm I lazy. When did seeking advice from other become a sign or laziness? Not everyone is a wheel guru lol I just want something that will fit nice and ride well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offset is 42 I believe. if you read what I said early...I've done research I have a idea of what to run. Just wanted to see what other people may think or have tried themselves first hand, in no way I'm I lazy. When did seeking advice from other become a sign or laziness? Not everyone is a wheel guru lol I just want something that will fit nice and ride well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you post in the tire forum about a common size on a separate thread starting with an inconclusive premise then get upset when are given the answer. which involves reading the first post of the stickied thread?

for someone with no guru-ness, you certainly are humble. I am overjoyed that you have found your way to our little corner of the internet. I am waiting with baited breath for your next utterance.

Yeah I've read it, I'm asking from ppl who may have actual experience.
The people who contributed to the linked thread DO have actual experience. The point of those stickied threads is to find them quickly, especially for new owners. Regurgitating what's been hashed out over the last 10 years this platform has been out is tiring. You are either lazy or stupid if you can't find the answers you need in this section of the forum. Nothing about what you asked or are attempting is "new" or "different" than what owners have been doing for a decade now.

I'm hungry now - who's going to fix me up a sammich?

You know what you should run on your 18x8's? mad tight rubber!

http://rubbersubmission.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/dscn8207.jpg

The ONLY thing that could make this better was if you drove an i.

OP The fact that you're car isn't lowered and you want to throw on some rims, is bad enough. But hey, opinions are like assholes, right? Unless you're planning on tucking 24's on your gangster whip, why would you ever need to roll your fenders? Even if the wheels you choose are offset enough to consider your vehicle a roller skate, the Legacy has crazy wheel gap.

The gimp suit reference just about made me have an accident.

Here .:Catalyst:. Chew on this...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/05/pysezy6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 because technology is grand.

we need a "I donwanna read anything, just tell me what to order" thread. You select your car, lowered or not, desired tire or rim, hella/herra/commuter/autox/racecar/pothole/asshole. Then you get a full list of what to buy. Links to vendors given preference.

Yeah but can we still keep the "Cheap Coilover Thread"?

Sent from my 80's bag phone because the Boxkitty era was the shiznit

waspy's threwd is the bomb.

bey don't knock the bag phone. I sold mine to a collec8 a few years back

^ I thought I told you to lay off of the Californian moonshine, Boxy. It turns you into a grammatical invalid. Lulz

Sent from my iPhone 5 because technology is grand.

Archived