LegacyGT.com

Hey guys

Well, keep it stock and you'll be happy ;)

If you want to modify some things to make it more reliable, read up on removing the banjo bolt filters (one will have to come out during your next timing belt replacement).

Replace the catted uppipe with a catless one from an 07 Legacy GT, Perrin, an STi of a similar vintage, or gut it yourself. The OEM one is known to disintegrate and send bits into the turbo and engine.

Lots of the rubber parts fail early in this car. I'd recommend replacing your endlinks with Kartboy endlinks and many of the suspension bushings with Whiteline/Energy polyurethane bushings.

Best of luck!

Working on it now, still learning how to navigate this site lol.

Our image uploader is really frustrating and antiquated. Doesn't support larger files that our modern smartphones produce with their decent cameras.

To upload a photo, open a reply box, click on the paper clip icon which will bring up message attachments. Click a "Choose File" of your choice (you may need to use a software to resize your image to work within the confines of our image uploader), click "Upload," then close the Attachments window. When you want to upload the image to your post, click the paper clip again and choose the image from the list. It'll insert itself into your post. I uploaded a random photo from my laptop as example.

CR3FycwUAAEqEpD.thumb.png.73cc32bab3e962b6ed53cd5dae339442.png

Very informative, that was confirmation. Yeah, got some surgery to on these pics. I'll to get a few up here tonight. Just got my mass airflow sensor replaced with a genuine one. I bought this car for 8500 with 70k miles and spent 6k on maintenance and mods

Very informative, that was confirmation. Yeah, got some surgery to on these pics. I'll to get a few up here tonight. Just got my mass airflow sensor replaced with a genuine one. I bought this car for 8500 with 70k miles and spent 6k on maintenance and mods ��

6k...if it makes you feel any better, I bought my 05 GT wagon new ($27,500), I'm well into paying for it the third time.

Welcome to the club...

One other tip, Join AAA and get the 100 mile towing...it's great. Used it a number of times. You call for a two remember to tell them it must be a flat bed because AWD.

Even used the tow one time when my son broke the Civic at the track. It was a 98 mile tow on a Wednesday night at the drag strip. That was back about 2004, before we got a trailer for it.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here