LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

Heck for awhile even Koni themselves didnt think their 8610-1453S front inserts worked with our gen. When I thought one of my struts had blown (but was actually just a loose lug nut on the tophat), I contacted them about a replacement under warranty. They denied the claim saying that it wasn't made for our cars at the time. Not sure why they only recently realized that it does indeed fit AND work with our cars.

Heck for awhile even Koni themselves didnt think their 8610-1453S front inserts worked with our gen. When I thought one of my struts had blown (but was actually just a loose lug nut on the tophat), I contacted them about a replacement under warranty. They denied the claim saying that it wasn't made for our cars at the time. Not sure why they only recently realized that it does indeed fit AND work with our cars.

They still have not acknowledged 5th Gen fitment for warranty purposes. This is something I am working on with Koni. If i were you, I would have just told them I owned a WRX.

They still have not acknowledged 5th Gen fitment for warranty purposes. This is something I am working on with Koni. If i were you, I would have just told them I owned a WRX.

They required a copy of vehicle registration in order to file a warranty claim. That, and I don't have any friends who drive a WRX lol

There's a 3rd party seller on amazon offering up Koni front inserts for about $175 shipped each. Says there is 5 in stock: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009EPQLDC/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=V10J4YBPXYFH&coliid=I1QC1PU4ZVBDIO&psc=1

Ordered. Let's see if they ship. Hmm. Now I need to put koni in my oem struts. We need a YouTube

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This Memorial Day, we're celebrating with big savings at Subaru Parts Warehouse.

We've made markdowns throughout our store. Enjoy savings as high as up to 31% off MSRP on all Genuine Subaru Parts & Accessories!

But hurry, these savings are for a limited time only during The Memorial Day Sales Event!

Discounts may vary and are subject to change.

Sale prices are shown on specific product pages and are not an additional percent off your total order.

Click to shop at Subaru Parts Warehouse

• 3 weeks later...
decent deal on some lightly used Koni inserts. The fronts are loaded into WRX housings so it'd rake unless you got spacers or took them out and installed them into legacy housings: https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2838787

I'm dealing with him now. I'm not 100% sure I can afford (read: allowed via wife) this right now, but we will see.

Dude, those were originally list in March 2016 with no other posts except the first. They've got to be gone and he never came back to mark them as sold. Especially since he gave a phone number. Please read before you make a post and get our hopes up. :mad:

You may have gotten me with the pump fake but I beat you to the hoop and stuffed your attempt.

Speaking of basketball, I was little surprised that their didn't seem to be any love for Golden State in Los Angeles area.

Speaking of basketball, I was little surprised that their didn't seem to be any love for Golden State in Los Angeles area.

They have the Lakers. NorCal and SoCal are 2 completely different regions and demographics, they should really be separate States.

I'm dealing with him now. I'm not 100% sure I can afford (read: allowed via wife) this right now, but we will see.

PLEASE buy them so I don't since they will just be spares sitting on the shelf :spin:

• 2 weeks later...