LegacyGT.com

Double check the connector pins on the AP itself. Sometimes old V2s had the connector put in backwards and pushes one of the pins inside. I put copper wire in one of the pins to get a solid connection.

If you don’t want to upgrade to a new intercooler (aftermarket or stock), you can crimp those back together and use JB weld as a temporary fix. I ran mine like this with a Stage 2 18.5 psi tune for 30k miles no problem.

If you don’t want to upgrade to a new intercooler (aftermarket or stock), you can crimp those back together and use JB weld as a temporary fix. I ran mine like this with a Stage 2 18.5 psi tune for 30k miles no problem.
Hmm I got a body hammer to it, might go run to the store and grab some job weld. I got a 5hr trip this Monday, welp, but I considering my options for aftermarket TMIC or but my AP v2 still not doesn't want to communicate w/ ECU. I check the prongs I have 2 rows of 8 pins all seem good,, I'm really trying to fix that issue so I can log data and see why is running rich (which might've been the cracked TMIC) Wheww that was long .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cobb AP v2 doesn't seem to be able to log data, would this be an ECU problem? Noobie to the LGT

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

was it married to another car ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a disconnect between the AP and the car. This could be your OBd2 port, either side of the wire, or on the AP itself. Just gotta find where. You can try testing your OBd2 port with a scanner from an auto parts store.