LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Why there is a gap where the headlight is and the fender? that's a turn off.

Because the bumper has to be pulled away from the fender to install the wrap, watch some youtube videos on how wraps are done. They are very informative, this is not the finished product, it is the work in progress. :rolleyes:

The wrap wont be completed until Friday. The roof rails have to be removed as well...my heart dropped when I saw this picture, lol. I got an email that starlink had a warning light on, so I asked why. That picture was the reply.

ced1d78e3cbb6505147ed93558708cfb.jpg

Edited by FLlegacy

I think it's time to get a new battery from Subaru.

The 30 month warranty might be the best I have seen in a while. Most places have gone to 24 month replacement warranty and then prorated. Wal-Mart only warranties from original purchase date, even if you have to get a replacement.

The 30 month warranty might be the best I have seen in a while. Most places have gone to 24 month replacement warranty and then prorated. Wal-Mart only warranties from original purchase date, even if you have to get a replacement.

I got tired of aftermarket battery's not lasting. The only aftermarket battery I would trust is Deka only. I had bad luck with Interstate, Diehard, Optima, etc.

I got tired of aftermarket battery's not lasting. The only aftermarket battery I would trust is Deka only. I had bad luck with Interstate, Diehard, Optima, etc.

I agree on the Deka brand. We use them in all our forklifts at work, and they have been in my last 3 cars.

My understanding is he will only give it back if Brendan pays to get it back. Pretty simple story.

By "that guy" I mean the blast plate maker

Ah. At first is sounded like the guy was just keeping hostage even though.