LegacyGT.com

Site going slower than usual?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, cheese wiz would stay liquidy, it'd take the real deal to harden up and gum things up this bad. Mozzarella, on the other hand, that'd melt in there real good. Maybe both provolone and mozzarella, possibly on a roll with some sliced roast beef, side of au jus...

Also, yes, we're on it. We're taking a bunch of steps to archive old threads, which should help some, but we're suspecting that it may be related to moving the site over to https. I can't see far enough behind the curtain to know too much more than that, but we're working on it.

Clearly you’ve never had a cheesesteak from Pat’s, Tony Lukes or Jim’s to know a Wiz Wit is the only way to go.

Clearly you’ve never had a cheesesteak from Pat’s, Tony Lukes or Jim’s to know a Wiz Wit is the only way to go.

been to pat's. was nothing special. I can make it better at home with little effort, and i suck at cooking.

but to the larger question, cheese and onions make the sandwich, even if all you have is crappy cheezwiz.

been to pat's. was nothing special. I can make it better at home with little effort, and i suck at cooking.

but to the larger question, cheese and onions make the sandwich, even if all you have is crappy cheezwiz.

of the well known tourist spots in Philly, Pat's is definitely better than Geno's. I prefer Jim's, John's Roast Pork or D'allesandro's for a good steak. I'll stop at Tony Luke's sometimes if i'm passing through philly because it's easy on and off 95.

Philly is a complete shithole. Center and Old City are nice but the rest of the city is a shit show. If you want to live around philly but in a nice town/city, you have to live in Manyunk or Bala Cynwyd

So tell us RZA, whose dick do you prefer? :munch:

of the well known tourist spots in Philly, Pat's is definitely better than Geno's. I prefer Jim's, John's Roast Pork or D'allesandro's for a good steak. I'll stop at Tony Luke's sometimes if i'm passing through philly because it's easy on and off 95.

Oh... wow... detailed answer. Impressive. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com