• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
i can do one better.

sandwich in 4K

LvPMW1M.jpg

That sandwich may be high-res, but it looks boring.

http://image.nj.com/home/njo-media/width620/img/entertainment_impact/photo/mikes1jpg-9c902c7ea03550e5.jpg

That sandwich also looks boring. I'd much rather have a smaller one that's delicious.

I like my sandwiches petite and Asian, not your fat, greasy American sandwiches.

A3378_A2_B_27_B7_4_CD2_8_DFA_7950_F85_D12_CE.jpg

http://prodstatics3azcdn21.purewow.com/images/articles/2016_11/leftoverturkey1.png

Nice for breakfast.

Now those are sandwiches worthy of a sandwich thread! :wub:

Sorry that I like real food. Bet you still eat SpaghettiOs, too, Webb. But you eat the crap you like. Sorry I hurt your cheese wiz feelies.

No clue. :lol:

I'm sorry you can't bring yourself to where you can enjoy the simple pleasure of cheeze whiz.

Please tell us what other foods are beneath you.

You still have no clue.

Oh, I saw it. I just didn't think it merited a response. :lol:

Back on topic! Had this sandwich for dinner. Pit beef, pepper jack, tiger sauce (horseradish and mayo) on oatmeal bread, put into the panini press.

You don't merit a life. There............ I finally said it. :hide::lol:

SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banh Mi me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dm: Oh and screw RZA...

08192017_BBQ-Pulled-Pork-And-Pork-Belly-Banh-Mi_RE_HE_M.jpg

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I'm sorry you can't bring yourself to where you can enjoy the simple pleasure of cheeze whiz.

Please tell us what other foods are beneath you.

You still have no clue.

Your cheese wiz tears are not delicious to me, sir, but I'm sure they are to you.

Does not liking something make the food beneath me? If you say so, I guess.

Your cheese wiz tears are not delicious to me, sir, but I'm sure they are to you.

Does not liking something make the food beneath me? If you say so, I guess.

You are 100% allowed to not like food.

But when you say 'Sorry I like real food" and "Bet you still eat SpaghettiOs, too" and "But you eat the crap you like" and "I like actual cheese" you come off as condescending as though food such as cheeze whiz is beneath you.

Nah, cheese wiz would stay liquidy, it'd take the real deal to harden up and gum things up this bad. Mozzarella, on the other hand, that'd melt in there real good. Maybe both provolone and mozzarella, possibly on a roll with some sliced roast beef, side of au jus...

Also, yes, we're on it. We're taking a bunch of steps to archive old threads, which should help some, but we're suspecting that it may be related to moving the site over to https. I can't see far enough behind the curtain to know too much more than that, but we're working on it.

You are 100% allowed to not like food.

But when you say 'Sorry I like real food" and "Bet you still eat SpaghettiOs, too" and "But you eat the crap you like" and "I like actual cheese" you come off as condescending as though food such as cheeze whiz is beneath you.

Whoa whoa whoa............. why are you making sense??????? KRB is only here to be negative remember? That's part of his marriage agreement with LGT.com till death do them part. :wub:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com