LegacyGT.com

Official 6th Gen Legacy Aftermarket Mods and Accessories

Has anyone installed hi flow cats and 3 inch exhaust on their 3.6?

It has certainly been a thought of mine. Right now my priorities are handling modifications; coilovers (3.6 Outback owner), wheels, tires, RSB, FSTB, maybe the Perrin Steering Lockdown.

I do have the Nameless muffler delete's and i would be the first to say that it is certainly not loud enough.

Can anyone confirm if the Whiteline springs work for our car?

https://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=WSK-SUB008

I recently emailed whiteline to ask and they confirmed they would fit, so I bought them for my 2019. I'll post up when they are installed with feedback.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

I recently emailed whiteline to ask and they confirmed they would fit, so I bought them for my 2019. I'll post up when they are installed with feedback.

Thanks, you're a true pioneer. If it works smoothly I'll get a set and use em with the konis. What struts are you using?

Edited by JRu17

We'll I have the SSD one and I love it. I looked up the nameless one and the design is interesting...looks like two individual tubes welded together. I'm not an engineer or anything, and I really like nameless exhausts' build quality, so you probably can't go wrong but the SSD design seems better because it's a single piece and it's wider across the middle.

Let us know which you choose and how you like it. Also, if you do the strut bar seriously consider the RSB as well.... I did them at separate times and it messed with the balance slightly...in my opinion.

I have the 20mm STi RSB, Kartboy rear endlinks, and the Whiteline RSB support braces KBR15. I think the SSD looks stronger from the pictures alone but I havent seen them in person. My next two handling mods are going til be a front strut brace and Whiteline Sub008 springs but I'm saving up for them.

We'll I have the SSD one and I love it. I looked up the nameless one and the design is interesting...looks like two individual tubes welded together. I'm not an engineer or anything, and I really like nameless exhausts' build quality, so you probably can't go wrong but the SSD design seems better because it's a single piece and it's wider across the middle.

Let us know which you choose and how you like it. Also, if you do the strut bar seriously consider the RSB as well.... I did them at separate times and it messed with the balance slightly...in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
So I began tuning my ecu and cvt with Xtreme Racing Tuning. I can say that my experience so far has been pretty good. I have being working with Edward and must say he is pretty knowledgeable and very helpful with this process. So far I am on my first version of the tune and already can tell a significant difference in shifting. I cant wait for some more tunes as I continue to log and refine my car.

So I began tuning my ecu and cvt with Xtreme Racing Tuning. I can say that my experience so far has been pretty good. I have being working with Edward and must say he is pretty knowledgeable and very helpful with this process. So far I am on my first version of the tune and already can tell a significant difference in shifting. I cant wait for some more tunes as I continue to log and refine my car.
Did you grab the headers and get those on first or are you tuning stock?

• 2 weeks later...
So I finally added raptor headers, hi flow cats and 2.5 inch stainless steel piping going to the 5 inch axle back Nameless mufflers. I have deleted the stock resonator. So far it is much louder and has some rasp to it. I'm on the fence about adding a Vibrant resonator. Some had suggested to do a muffler delete. I'm not sure about that. My goal is for more of a growl sound and also trying to be less restrictive in the exhaust. Any thoughts and opinions?

So I finally added raptor headers, hi flow cats and 2.5 inch stainless steel piping going to the 5 inch axle back Nameless mufflers. I have deleted the stock resonator. So far it is much louder and has some rasp to it. I'm on the fence about adding a Vibrant resonator. Some had suggested to do a muffler delete. I'm not sure about that. My goal is for more of a growl sound and also trying to be less restrictive in the exhaust. Any thoughts and opinions?

Got a sound clip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you have a sound clip? What are you using to log it?

• 1 year later...

Which is the Cusco rear strut tower brace everyones using? I had ordered one but it was the wrong one. Now I'm hearing we're supposed to use the 2015 wrx bar? What part # did you order and it fit

Thanks!

Which is the Cusco rear strut tower brace everyones using? I had ordered one but it was the wrong one.

Have you thought to ask Cusco?

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png