LegacyGT.com

Deals on other Sites (5th Gen)

$15 off on Ebay phone app purchases 12/8 only!!

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)

Pay for your item by 8:00 PM Pacific Time on December 8, 2017.

Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: P15OFFAPP

Coupon is only valid when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App on iOS or Android.

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 8:00 PM on December 8, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with an address located in the United States or Canada are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time.

Additional site navigation

• 3 months later...

FYI for anyone looking for a new set of wheels: Konig OVERSTEER Opal Wheel (18x9"/5x100mm, +42mm offset) $98.58/wheel with free shipping via Amazon Prime

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C8QROB6/?coliid=I1LZXKW1KHF691&colid=V10J4YBPXYFH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Disclaimer: I do not work for nor do I benefit from any sales thru Amazon

FYI for anyone looking for a new set of wheels: Konig OVERSTEER Opal Wheel (18x9"/5x100mm, +42mm offset) $98.58/wheel with free shipping via Amazon Prime

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C8QROB6/?coliid=I1LZXKW1KHF691&colid=V10J4YBPXYFH&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Disclaimer: I do not work for nor do I benefit from any sales thru Amazon

Umm, wow. My brain literally cannot comprehend getting a nice set of wheels for under 400 dollars for our cars.

Umm, wow. My brain literally cannot comprehend getting a nice set of wheels for under 400 dollars for our cars.

I'm almost tempted to get them for myself lol. If I was still on my stockers I wouldn't even hesitate. Tho the ones I've been eyeing are literally more per wheel than this set....:spin:

I'm almost tempted to get them for myself lol. If I was still on my stockers I wouldn't even hesitate. Tho the ones I've been eyeing are literally more per wheel than this set....:spin:

Umm, let's not discuss how much the wheels I ordered that are being delivered this spring cost. :p

• 3 months later...
Bummer, turns out the code for ebay doesn't work on the Invidia downpipe...:(

Some links opened the promo code and some didn't. this one did. I can't test I think because I maxed out on the code already.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Invidia-76mm-Down-pipe-Catless-for-2010-2013-Subaru-Legacy-GT-2-5L-Turbo/302283865882?epid=22004186450&hash=item466185bf1a:g:hAsAAOSwnF9Y8WF9

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
There isn't a place to post these at least that I've seen. If there is please move this. Might be a good add to the forums.

I'm sure there are a ton of emails being sent to members as past cutomers.

OEM Parts 25% off sale through Sunday.

https://estore.subarupartswarehouse.com/?partner=email_2019-05_1_biggersavings&utm_source=Subaru+Parts+Warehouse+%28Estore%29&utm_campaign=ade1eae805-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_05_13_01_49&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_be48b17e37-ade1eae805-168975593

just want to point out - subaruonlineparts adjusts their regular price when they are having a sale - take an engine cover for a 12GT, as an example - MSRP is 125.62, and on their site, SOP says it's 118.08 plus 53.18 shipping. Go to another site, like subarupartswarehouse and their price is 88.94 plus 33.18 shipping. Once you apply the additional 25% off to the SOP price, it comes down to the $88 that SPW is selling at, without a "special sale". SOP has been doing this for quite some time, so buyer beware (I always check a series of online vendors before purchasing - the real deal is when SPW has their 9.99 shipping on everything deal)

• 3 months later...