LegacyGT.com

Intake and exhaust question

Jr0ckz26

No need for a cold air intake, they will hurt performance. Magnaflow catback will work, I am not familiar with them but you won't need the 3" version. 2.5 would be best but I don't know if they make that. A resonator helps too, the non turbo motor gets raspy without it.
'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

im pretty sure magnaflow doesn't offer a resonator opition, it doesn't come with it. make sure whatever exhaust u choose will bolt up to the stock dp. some exhausts need adapters that the cbe will not come with. if you get a intake ull need a tune and ur car will just be louder

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001HLYIKY/ref=mw_dp_sim_ss1?pi=SY125]Magnaflow 16747 Stainless Steel Dual Cat-Back Exhaust System:Amazon:Automotive[/ame]

So this should fit then? Sorry for all the questions this is my first Subaru I want to make sure it's right. Thanx again

No worries. That would fit but it's 3" piping and no resonator. So it will sound a little raspy and ricey. And you'll lose low end power.

Trust me. Do not run a 3" CBE on the N/A.

For a CBE on our 2.5i, the Borla is the best price wise and performance wise. You could always have a muffler shop do a custom job with 2.5" piping and whatever mufflers you choose.

Archived