LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

Are you sure because South-bend advertises 05-12 push type with DMF conversion to SMF as seen In link a few posts up. I’ll have to look at the oe flywheel I bought that didn’t go in the car. Thought it was spring loaded but could be way wrong too lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgot I took this pic of stage 2 daily and oem flywheel, looks to be single mass I guess. Geesh, I beat the shit out of it haha!! The flywheel looks like absolute shit, so overheated and scored... don’t think it liked the torque much

8947483daf8556537a1f786150991cd8.jpg

I’ll have a nice little write up on the stage 3 endurance soon. Initial impression day 1... in love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wrxwhit

Just wanted to make sure you guys didnt get left out and know that they just released flex fuel kits for the 10-12 legacy gt. We just dropped our special pricing and didnt want to forget about ya!

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-cobb-flexfuel-etune-and-dyno-pricing-276618.html

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

:( I have been waiting for the call to go in for hip replacement surgery so I can assure you hunkering down and swapping rims was not a lot of fun!!

I feel for you. My father in law is getting a hip replaced on Tuesday. He is not one to sit around and take it easy, so this should be interesting.

I feel for you. My father in law is getting a hip replaced on Tuesday. He is not one to sit around and take it easy, so this should be interesting.

Had a colleague at work get her hip replaced last year - she was bone on bone (ouch!) - they have you up and walking almost immediately afterwards - now she's good as new! No issues walking, she can go up stairs no problem, etc. - it's important to not sit still, and follow the instructions for rehab as closely as possible, so it sounds like they will be a-ok if they aren't one to just sit around!

Here are two links explaining some info about the new flex fuel release in terms of what it is, how it works and what it can and cannot do. As with all my writeups, you are asked to post your questions there rather than pm me so everyone can benefit...Hope this helps

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cobb-flex-fuel-and-you-why-and-much-276632.html

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cobb-custom-features-and-you-even-without-flexfuel-enabled-276622.html

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Had a colleague at work get her hip replaced last year - she was bone on bone (ouch!) - they have you up and walking almost immediately afterwards - now she's good as new! No issues walking, she can go up stairs no problem, etc. - it's important to not sit still, and follow the instructions for rehab as closely as possible, so it sounds like they will be a-ok if they aren't one to just sit around!

I had my left hip replaced 6 years ago..... I was walking with a walker the next day...with a cane a few days after that and did ALL my therapy every day. Mowed the lawn at 2 weeks and played 18 holes of golf at one month (1 under par)

Most good hospitals now do it on a day basis..... In for surgery in the morning....home in the evening. Gotta love modern medicine :wub:

Replaced the front right caliper slide pins and rubber boots along with some fresh silicon ceramic grease. No more noises up there.. not sure the slide pins were the root cause anyway as I noticed the top caliper bracket bolt wasn't snug all the way leaving some wiggle room. Either way, everything is good now and I can truly appreciate the super pros, whitelines, and new endlinks. definitely feels better.

I've had a few V2's fail or wouldnt update in the last month or so causing issues for customers, kind of glad to see them going away in favor of updated hardware.....They had a good run if you think about them in terms of a cell phone's life expectancy lol....

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Went out for some fun during our first big snow the other night and front lip fell victim to an amateur snow-plower leaving a 10-inch high shelf of snow across the entire street that he had just plowed out from a parking lot.

Could've been worse honestly, lip is undamaged, the self-tappers just pulled out. Ez Lip helped take some of the brunt as well. Going to re-attach in the spring with bolts and nuts instead and re-do the ezlip then too. Passenger side stay firmly attached, so much in-fact that I had to jack the car up and lay my happy ass down on the wet, cold pavement to undrill all the remaining tappers lmao. Not too harshed about it all tbh, I'm more upset how dull and boring the front of my car looks without it now lmao.

DFazZQH.jpg

On Monday, we had heavy rains, so it washed the salt off the roads. I woke up this morning and looked at the weather app; the temps were above freezing last night, so today I drove my Legacy GT to work for the 1st time in a couple weeks. I might as well enjoy it while I can.

...I dropped my car off at my detailer for a 2-step paint correction. I'm hoping this makes it easier for me to maintain detailing wise moving forward in addition to getting some protection from winter.

Mind PM'ing the detailer you took it to? In the NOVA region myself.

Spent 2 hours under the hood etc.....fog lights stopped working while I was driving today. So I got industrious and started pulling fuses and checking everything else I could think of.... all to no avail.

I have independent fog light wiring and when all else failed I went in under the dash and checked everything again ..... took me over an hour to notice that a wire had slipped off the back on my toggle switch and had fallen into a position where I didn't notice it.....popped it back on and the fogs are working again.

Maybe a slight lesson in this...Check the simple stuff first so you don't turn a 10 minute job into 2 hours of drudgery!! :(

Technically really happened on Thursday but forgot to post. Got my Tein Street Basis Z coils installed(set to be around 1-1.5 below stock, but snow tires are over half an inch taller than my summer setup so negates a bit of the drop), as well as mounted my Hakkapelliita R2s on some 04 Impreza Outback wheels and threw them on. Officially in winter mode. Did an almost 300 mile roadtrip over the weekend and the Teins ride nicely. Definitely stiffer than stock, but ride really well IMO.

http://i.imgur.com/5xIIZbTh.jpg