LegacyGT.com

What is wrong with the crotchety old members on this board?

^^how those fog LED treating you?:rolleyes:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Where's the clip from again? Jeremy Piven is awesome. I was good to see him win something recently.

Oh, and OP, look up "classless n00b" on teh internets. It is now in a thread started by you.

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Haha my point here is that any one of these threads could fit in a different forum. There is a sub-category for every part of the car, so really this part of the forum should be shut down. Dont get your panties in a bundle and chill out.

point me out one thread that truely could not go in another place...

Haha my point here is that any one of these threads could fit in a different forum. There is a sub-category for every part of the car, so really this part of the forum should be shut down. Dont get your panties in a bundle and chill out.

Lol True but I would honestly say majority of the guys on here are in there 20's and 30's. From the meet i went to at Harriman we were all pretty much the same age. Check out my profile to see how old of a guy I am :lol:

As i mentioned in the other thread, when ppl keep posting specific threads in the wrong forums, they don't show up in focused search results. If some dude has a question about exhausts, he's going to do his search in *duh* the exhaust subforums, not Tires/Wheels, Newbie introductions, or the Humor subforums. And if someone posts a question on General that has the information that someone else needs, then guess what, he's going to miss it on his search, and also he'll post and repeat the same question creating more noise that a subsequent searcher has to sift thru.

I'm sure youve had to sift thru 10 pages of search results looking for a thread with the info you need because ppl on the first 9 pages kept reposting the same basic questions without reading the original thread first.

If you don't get what i'm saying, well, then...i can't help you, good luck in your life.

Note to OP:

Assholes are gonna be assholes. It's how you deal with them and try to become a better member. You think Legacygt.com is bad, try going over to nasioc.com aka Nasticock, Nabisco......Now some of those guys are real class acts.

I don't think this forum is bad at all, which is the point of the thread. Edkwon felt so upset by threads that were marginally in the wrong spot and tried to get all high and mighty on the noobs.

If you dont like it,

:lol:

:lol: Right back at at ya man. Wait till you become one of those old members on an automotive board. I've been there with my previous vehicle, and you really do get crotchy after awhile.....

And if you think this forum is bad, go read the Tex one day (VW Vortex.)

Wait till you become one of those old members on an automotive board. I've been there with my previous vehicle, and you really do get crotchy after awhile.....

I think that requires some age :hide: and lack of tolerance more than anything. I have been on here for over 2 years and the only time I get shitty with people is when they get shitty with me first. I definitely don't post with a "holier than thou" attitude, or at least I don't try to. :)

Archived