LegacyGT.com

Thinking about Air ride/ bags?

Anyone hear of this mod being done?

I'm itching to upgrade my suspension...

D2 officially makes air suspension for our cars but the cost (about US$2.7k inclusive of installation, according to one of my local D2 dealers) and 2-5 day downtime put me off.

@redvenetian on Instagram

D2 officially makes air suspension for our cars but the cost (about US$2.7k inclusive of installation, according to one of my local D2 dealers) and 2-5 day downtime put me off.

Yikes.. Any other suggestions? bolt on coil overs? adjustable?

Unless you have a lot of variation in weight due to cargo or run taxi operation I don't really see a reason for air suspension.

If you want to improve the suspension when you are driving yourself I'd go for a set of Koni springs/shocks and possibly also upgrade of the anti-roll bars.

453747.png

I'd suggest coilovers unless you relish being on the bleeding edge. I've already been the (successful) guinea pig for Gecko coilovers. Here are the options below.

Coilovers:

Lowering springs:

Question: The post you have about the Gecko coilovers, it looked like you had headlight washers in the front bumper? Is that correct? And if so, did you install them, or are they standard for the region your car was made/? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived