LegacyGT.com

IDEA-Web links saved for various parts

Apologies. I tried it again and it didn't work for me either. Here's what you need:

Mr. Gasket 738G

Find it at Summitt, Jegs, Keystone, Amazon, Motorstate Distributing and many other sources for about $20.00.

Isn't that the small block chevy thermostat gasket...? ;)

Yep...https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=X-OrW_2xPIXr_Qak2q2YAQ&q=Mr.+Gasket+738G&btnK=Google+Search&oq=Mr.+Gasket+738G&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30.4107.4107..6320...0.0..0.139.222.2j1......0....1j2..gws-wiz.....0.KgvaIJKaOk8

Link still works Feb 12 2021

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be "that guy", but just because it's in this thread, don't assume it's 100% vetted. If you search the board archives, there are statements by climberd (*THE* 5EAT guru while he was on here) like "there are lots of level 10 horror stories" and by others like: "ipt transmission has had to clean up level10 issues more than once".

And then, if that sounds like IPT is the better shop, Msprank of the (sadly) defunct IP&T (no relation to IPT transmissions) had IPT do his 5EAT VB and they basically added a 50 cent spring and charged him a few hundred $$. Which is what led climberd to doing the HexMods F1 in the first place.

All this to say: IMHO, major buyer beware on level 10 and ipt for Subaru - do your research and only do it if you feel comfortable.

I hate to be "that guy", but just because it's in this thread, don't assume it's 100% vetted. If you search the board archives, there are statements by climberd (*THE* 5EAT guru while he was on here) like "there are lots of level 10 horror stories" and by others like: "ipt transmission has had to clean up level10 issues more than once".

And then, if that sounds like IPT is the better shop, Msprank of the (sadly) defunct IP&T (no relation to IPT transmissions) had IPT do his 5EAT VB and they basically added a 50 cent spring and charged him a few hundred $$. Which is what led climberd to doing the HexMods F1 in the first place.

All this to say: IMHO, major buyer beware on level 10 and ipt for Subaru - do your research and only do it if you feel comfortable.

Every single manufacturer/OE supplier/aftermarket speed parts builder, no matter what the product, no matter what the price, no matter who the manufacturer is, has some negative reviews. The fact that this company is advertising a "bullet proof" 5EAT tells me they have solid expertise or they wouldn't waste their time advertising.

I agree with you to do your homework, but for the most part, to me, after reading in depth and their claims as to what they do, it still looks pretty good. There are not very many 1000 awhp Subaru's out there but there are a lot in the 400 awhp range and this could be a very solid solution for those cars that want AT, which, among others, would be me. ;)

I ordered one of these a week ago for $43, very useful!! Thought I'd share. Its a bolt and nut gauge and thread checker.

https://www.amazon.com/Horizontal-Gauge-Thread-Checker-Metric/dp/B00OM1HUJ2

Has a bracket so you can bolt it to something.

41dIwuhNKLL.jpg

Yes! They have these at Home Depot I like it better than the plastic one

Edited by SBT

The cover that ties the front bumper cover to the front fender inner liners and covers up the bottom of the engine compartment. This is for the Subaru OE part.

Order Contents:

P/N Quantity Price EA Description

56410AG06F 1 $ 73.33 UNDER COVER-FRONT

• 3 weeks later...

Please note the above is for '05-'07 only. For '08-'09,

OEM 22690AA69A

Denso 234-9035

Please feel free to consolidate and delete.

Please note the above is for '05-'07 only. For '08-'09,

OEM 22690AA69A

Denso 234-9035

Please feel free to consolidate and delete.

See post # 172 also.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

wrong thread, u should post in a better thread topic.... this is not the place.... I guess cause he's new he can't make a new thread? And, no, an ej20 won't work without doing a bunch of other things, it's not really worth it for average joe. Edited by Tehnation

Ok so here is the comprehensive bushing list for the rear end.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GD...ew?usp=sharing

Here's the pdf contained in that link

*and the full link as well

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GDnfLPA_YwQfC05BGwS-lvhJUTNRfH5/view?usp=sharing

2005-Legacy GT Comprehensive Bushing List.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a couple of numbers. If you have other brand numbers, please PM me and I'll add them to this list. Rather do it that way than have several posts with the same thing.

Centric 120.47024 316.5 diameter $50.00-$60.00 from a bunch of sources. Google.

Centric 120.47024CRY Cryo version if you want to pay more

Raybestos 980361FZN About the same price as the Centric

Members have actually used these numbers and they fit. If you decide to order online, make SURE you are not looking at 2.5i rotors. Most websites do not specify for the LGT, so best to call before ordering to make sure.

Edited by JmP6889928

This is from a No-start thread for the 2.5i. Post #34 has excellent in-dashboard wiring diagrams with line drawings of all the plugs and the actual schematic and some pin diagrams of some of the plugs themselves. A lot of good information here.

Thanks Nils.

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/no-start-276859p3.html