LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

5d54ffd7f1b571f742e173598bd72fdf.jpg

The sun is trying to come out on this gray Indiana Sunday.

Hey man, if you're free the 28th, you should consider coming up the Chitown Subarus Big Meet. Pretty sure Angela is going, and there's a good handful of 5th gens from the area that will be there, myself included. Always nice to have more GTs around. https://www.facebook.com/events/215981888949786/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, if you're free the 28th, you should consider coming up the Chitown Subarus Big Meet. Pretty sure Angela is going, and there's a good handful of 5th gens from the area that will be there, myself included. Always nice to have more GTs around. https://www.facebook.com/events/215981888949786/

I’ll see if that can be arranged. [emoji41][emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed this thread is severely lacking fuel up pics. [emoji1]

bece4041d623c8fe049498d9b815db6a.jpg

80093463264dd8209695b5477f07436d.jpg

The thing to note here is the GOLD pump handle, separate from the green and silver ones! It is hard to find around here nowadays.

All the chrome wrapped gloss black and the car retinted with 5%.

Almost summer wheel weather!d56b9e77f1aebc37485ca17fc5e08dd8.jpg1fb884490f0081fa478f268b9bd5ca2d.jpg06562748a728f09c9bb480d52532b980.jpg

Looks good dude. How did you wrap the chrome around the doors? The the chrome pieces come off or do you tuck the wrap behind? Let me know. Thanks

Looks good dude. How did you wrap the chrome around the doors? The the chrome pieces come off or do you tuck the wrap behind? Let me know. Thanks

Thanks buddy. I tucked the vynil in. Didn't have to remove the trim

The thing to note here is the GOLD pump handle, separate from the green and silver ones! It is hard to find around here nowadays.

I now have a BP close to home and work. Been thinking of going 93 octane, and change the Cobb tune from 91 to 93, but don't want to be caught out away from home with the wrong fuel. Could change the tune temporarily if that happens....i think.

I now have a BP close to home and work. Been thinking of going 93 octane, and change the Cobb tune from 91 to 93, but don't want to be caught out away from home with the wrong fuel. Could change the tune temporarily if that happens....i think.
AKI87 vs 91 vs 93 tunes, especially if E10 will be very similar. Moving up from E10 AKI91 to E10 AKI93 or even E0 AKI93 does not allow enough timing changes on these Subarus for the performance to be any/much different. Knock prevention wont be much different either.

Oh sorry. I should have known that.

AS-03

Ive had my AS-03's for a year now (~20k mi) and they are holding up great. They are a little noisy on the interstate but it's an A/S tire so you should expect some noise. They did great in light snow up to ~4in which your bumper becomes a plow by then anyways. And I have to make them slip in the rain, only 1 time have I felt the car drift in 1 spot that's notorious for it and it was near freezing. But I was looking at truck tires a couple weeks ago and it loaded the legacy automatically as my vehicle and I noticed you can't get them in the stock GT size from tire rack anymore. Hopefully a local shop can still get them because I will continue to run them unless I get aftermarket wheels which would be summer tires only.

Ive had my AS-03's for a year now (~20k mi) and they are holding up great. They are a little noisy on the interstate but it's an A/S tire so you should expect some noise. They did great in light snow up to ~4in which your bumper becomes a plow by then anyways. And I have to make them slip in the rain, only 1 time have I felt the car drift in 1 spot that's notorious for it and it was near freezing. But I was looking at truck tires a couple weeks ago and it loaded the legacy automatically as my vehicle and I noticed you can't get them in the stock GT size from tire rack anymore. Hopefully a local shop can still get them because I will continue to run them unless I get aftermarket wheels which would be summer tires only.

I have had the AS-05's for 2-3 weeks now. So far a great tire.

I'm liking mine so far ! I don't find them noiesy at all and they grip really well in the dry and wet.

After a long ass day... on top of a long ass week... in a place that gave birth to the cars we love!!...

I snapped the pic while the LGt was warming up...

1f0ded8ea41574f64875e77e3e3c4635.jpg

I’m going to call it, “Follow The Leader!” [emoji12]