LegacyGT.com

Does your 4th Gen have its Driver's License yet?

Boxkita made a comment about the SCCA Wagon's age in that thread and that got me thinking...my LGT turns 16 years old next month. Basic math says no, your 2005 turns 16 next year...unless it was built in 2004!

My door sticker has a date of 06/04. I know there's a few others on here that have May and June 04 stickers. So post up!

Although I'm not sure what's the most interesting thing to talk about for a 16 year old car. Victories? Then/now pics? Mod list? Need-to-Fix lists? Best memories? GPA? Beauty Shots? Pics of your car, no set up allowed?

I'm sure we've all posted something along those lines over the years on here. It's been a good ride at any rate. I've had mine since December 2012, and after 7 years and 235k miles, I think I'm finally getting to the point of emotional attachment.

I'll come up with some standard ownership refection survey. For now, a spring time wash:

20200328_111548_HDR-1.thumb.jpg.5d40b1ef6aa7b5d1841a63ed2dc0395a.jpg

Build date May 28 2004. It was the 194th 5mt GT wagon built. 22 were made on that day. I took delivery late Jun 2004.

DSCN8539.thumb.JPG.77565eaad3a7272a49be577b5343b3e7.JPG

While at the Dealership the other week for the air bag recall, there were a couple of the tech's checking the wagon out.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

05/04 on the door and I bought it in mid June, so it probably had its 16th birthday this month some time.

55k on the odo. I don't drive it enough.

kKKbVVal.jpg

Edited by bemani

I'm another 10/04. Learners permit be damned! My car has been breaking driving laws and hearts since day one. This fall also marks 5 years with my wagon. Bought it 11/15. Best purchase and group of people (that I have never met)

Wagon is LIFE! - 265,000 miles and climbing

Unofficial Build (Restoration) Thread

Steering Rack Rebuild

• 1 month later...
Mine is 07/04 so we're getting there. I'm trying to save up for some new paint. Maybe the car can get a new paint job for its sweet 16.
Well, it's now 07/20 so my car now has it's license. I just bought a new clutch to celebrate.