LegacyGT.com

Headers?...where?

Other headers for the NA 2.5i ought to fit right? If the OEM headers are the same part then you should be fine.

It seems like even if they don't bolt directly on, an exhaust shop ought to be able to make it work.

Just don't be under the false impression that you'll see mad gainz... or any gainz

Yeah I'm not looking for gains,that's a unachievable goal but I would like to find a uel that was worth buying for the sound. I'm doing the exhaust at a shop and I'm getting rid of the second catalytic. It would be nice to have something to make a full exhaust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Ah, the brotastic sound of slow. Paging gee-otto to the thread!
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

I am not sure if you have a FB25 or EJ253 25i, but that doesn't matter, I am not aware of manufacturer making an off the shelf header for either 5th gen engine. From what I understand the front of our cars is different than the prior generation of legacy, because front subframe was designed for the low mount turbo of the 2.5GT engine.

here is some brotherhood for you. even $1 spent on this will be a waste. the stock EL headers will be more efficient than any UEL header out there.

you car is not a performance car. you will make no meaningful gains unless you spend thousands on a turbocharging. enjoy what you have, or sell it for a car that can be easily upgraded.

Archived