LegacyGT.com

Making LGT Turbo Louder

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
???

wow, never would have thought of these. thanks guys, this forum feels like home...

If you are still running the stock air box and filter, you could replace it with a cone filter setup. From what I have read the K&N Typhoon increases the sound of the turbo spool quite a bit.

Or the playing card idea, lol.

Mr. beast, Let me illustrate with an public service analogy. Have you ever seen a what happens when a piece of meat is dropped in a river full of piranha? Or to be more precise, jumping into said Amazonian river when you could have checked first whether it was a good idea...the forum fish aren't objectively cruel, but are naturally hungry...and the semi-toothless Carlton is correct about the Typhoon.

and the semi-toothless Carlton is correct about the Typhoon.

Haha, I figured I'd take it easy on the poor guy. OP it's tough love around here, don't take anything personally, but your question was pretty funny.

Take a look at the reviews section to read about all the different intake setups. There is a wealth of great information on here. You can answer pretty much any question you may have just by searching.

Archived