LegacyGT.com

FS (MA): Subaru Cross Bars & Trunk Liner for 05-09 Wagons

You and I know you don't want the net back. You just want me to waste money on shipping. I want my $29 back. If you truely want the useless net back then send a shipping label.

Obviously you're going to continue to be unreasonable so I'll just let PayPal handle it.

Ship me back the net and I’ll refund you the $25. :munch:

If you send me the net back I will refund the $25. I feel that I am being more than reasonable in standing by that offer despite your actions (PayPal claim, dragging me here, and itrader feedback). Well, would have if you hadn’t filed a dispute and taken hostile action that provoked me to escalate it to a claim. At this point we are totally at the mercy of the PayPal resolution team.

Yeah you're cool. I'm new and you're not. I own an Outback so I don't have a ton of activity on LGT. Here's my eBay seller rating showing that I'm a good buyer and seller with a lot of experience in both. You sir, are wrong. Nice job trying to bully the new members.ebay.png.0e3b0db9ae2c795d6fc723190b378c89.png

Thanks for that negative itrader feedback. :rolleyes::lol:7d98d3f45d23a28925ab07af736d9234.jpg