LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

The key is to have a hoard large enough to never be finished :lol:

Haha I thought my stash was large enough, but I pushed through most of it recently to have it all on for Big NW and an upcoming road rally through California and Nevada. That being said, I already have a long list of what's up next for the wagon. It's generally not an issue thinking of more parts I want. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if you were on the forum. You couldn't have given Matt a better example of a properly and tastefully modded wagon to drive. Well done!

Loved the sound as well. Did I hear Vibrant resonator and Magnaflow Exhaust mentioned in the vid?

Edited by SBT
edited for clarity
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

So we went on vacation because I wanted to have my car on a Smoking Tire one Take. It came out yesterday.

Wooo! Loved it! Makes me re-think those BC coil overs! What spring rates on those, btw?

Angeles Crest right? If so, I've driven it many times, but not yet in my OB. And did you get a chance to drive it yourself?

Wooo! Loved it! Makes me re-think those BC coil overs! What spring rates on those, btw?

Angeles Crest right? If so, I've driven it many times, but not yet in my OB. And did you get a chance to drive it yourself?

..... It's his car he let Matt Farah drive...

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

So, I will link my wheelwell to make it easier to see the mods.

https://wheelwell.com/joe-mcwilliams

I was a bit pressed for time with checkout and getting to Seqouia National Park so I didn't drive the 22 miles or so. I did drive some of it in a sporting manner at legal speeds. It was a very nice road and almost no one was one it. You will see me pass them in the Coronet video I suspect. It was a really great trip for us. Starting in Santa Fe, then 4 Corners to Bryce and Zion, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon, to LA for a few, Sequioa then Death Vally on to Las Vegas and back to Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon to home. 15 days and 4500 miles.

I don't know. The prior owner had them installed.

Loved the sound as well. Did I hear Vibrant resonator and Magnaflow Exhaust mentioned in the vid?

Yes. Cobb uppipe, Invidia catted downpipe, 3" exhaust with a Vibrant Ultraquiet Resonator and Magnaflow mufflers.

How did you end up getting those wheels to fit?

20mm bolt on spacers unfortunately. Still barely have inner clearance.

love those wheels. worth nearly half the price of the car, though...

Thanks and hah yeah, just about half the cost of the car

• 3 weeks later...