LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

2 dudes in a brown tinted 4th gen Outback seemed mildly enthusiastic about my 4th gen Legacy while I was leaving BAC Express in Beverly today, heh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by aac0036

• I Donated Too
Whose QSM 07+ LGT with flaking green (winter beater) wheels, ski rack, yellowing rear number plate cover, and lots of stickers in the rear driver side quarter window is up on the back of a flat bed heading north on route 3 this afternoon?

• 3 weeks later...
Whose QSM 07+ LGT with flaking green (winter beater) wheels, ski rack, yellowing rear number plate cover, and lots of stickers in the rear driver side quarter window is up on the back of a flat bed heading north on route 3 this afternoon?
Did you see this in the Lowell area?? If so, it's up for sale on one of the FB subaru pages..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• I Donated Too
Did you see this in the Lowell area?? If so, it's up for sale on one of the FB subaru pages..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What's Facebook? It was heading towards Lowell I guess.

Also saw a dark blue wagon on the side of 128 near Lynnfield around 6.40pm ish (yesterday) - I was hauling a trailer South and it was on the Northbound side - possibly broken down as it was on shoulder with hazards going... looked like it may have been a modified car... if I wasn't hauling and could have turned around I would have done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Followed a 5th Gen LGT down the hill on VT Rt 100 North coming into Waterbury this afternoon. Aftermarket exhaust (at least tips), but otherwise clean GGM (at least from behind). If you're here, I was the blue FXT behind you coming down the hill and, if I got too close, it was only to see if a dual-exhaust 5th Gen was a GT or a 3.6R. My bad, and not like I can see the scoop from astern.

Any chance that ride has over 150K miles (or well more by now) and an RCE Blacks/Bilstein suspension combo? Always wondered where my GGM 5th Gen ended up almost 3 years ago now.

• 2 weeks later...

06 ABP LGT sedan parked next to us at Stop & Shop plaza in North Kingstown, RI last night.

My daughter took the picture ;) :

attachment.php?attachmentid=266670&stc=1&d=1530718841

0702181805a_small.thumb.jpg.33796391b0d5950ac5f8c87190f8b771.jpg

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• 3 weeks later...

At village Subaru in Acton: hello twin.0233777ccb25176611bf820facf517e6.jpg

Overheard at the service counter: "Isn't that car over there an Outback? It can't possibly be a turbo. Doesn't look right."

You know you own a unicorn when employees don't recognize it.

Edited by shutterbc

At village Subaru in Acton: hello twin.0233777ccb25176611bf820facf517e6.jpg

Overheard at the service counter: "Isn't that car over there an Outback? It can't possibly be a turbo. Doesn't look right."

You know you own a unicorn when employees don't recognize it.

The village service department must not pay attention to cars in the parking lot. I often see 4th Gen sedan and wagon GT's, Outback XT's and 5th Gen GT in their parking lots. The 4th Gen GT automatic wagon is usually a picture in that parking lot. [i often use their parking lot as a rest point when I am biking.]

Yeah maybe the employee making the comment did my lift gate handle repair. I'm bummed that somehow they managed to send it back with multiple broken trim pieces and not snapped together properly; I took it there so I wouldn't have to worry about breaking it myself. Not cool to have pillar trim fall off while you're driving. I've had good experiences with these guys in the past so I'm hoping a quick discussion will sort this out.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...