LegacyGT.com

**How to get manhood out of leather**

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get some woolite and mix it with water about 1 part woolite to 15 parts water. You should recognize woolite it looks a little like...um well you know...as its cuming out of the bottle :lol::lol:

I have experience with this. My girlfriend serviced me while I was driving her car and when she was finished she spit it out the window and it went all over the side of the car, but she didn't know it because it was dark. The next morning we tried to wash it off and it had already eaten through clear coat.

I won't even tell you how many times I've seen this. Not much will get that kind of stain out of leather. You have affected the color of the spot that is affected and I have yet to find something that is effective at removing it. Leatherique may have a product that will work. They make more than just leather conditioners. They also make a leather repair kit that can redye leather back to factory colors. Take a look at leatherique.com and see if they have anything.

And remember: Kids in the back seat cause accidents and accidents in the back seat cause kids. :lol:

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I have experience with this. My girlfriend serviced me while I was driving her car and when she was finished she spit it out the window and it went all over the side of the car, but she didn't know it because it was dark. The next morning we tried to wash it off and it had already eaten through clear coat.

spitters are quitters

Quit drinking Drano.

It is still ugly.

Archived